Dear Senior Parents and Students,
CONGRATULATIONS!!! You’re a senior now and with the new status comes more responsibilities, privileges, and even stress.In an effort to help eliminate some of that stress, Mandarin High School has planned and bundled anticipated senior activities packages for the 2019-20 school year. By packaging the items we are able to make reservations earlier, which will cut costs. Early registration allows us to estimate participation for events so that everyone has an opportunity to attend without putting a cap on the number of anticipated tickets we will sell. Please note that it is mandated that all expected graduates pay a small senior fee of $40. Senior dues help us to put on the Graduation activities. The rental of facilities and production costs are not covered by the class nor are they immediately covered by the school. Fees assessed during this joyous occasion should be paid for from the Senior Class account. I am excited about this convenience and encourage you to pay early before the deadline.
Facts and Benefits
- All Seniors are required to pay the Senior dues of $40.00 regardless of package commitments.
- Senior dues help pay for Graduation production costs (flowers, programs, and other expenditures). All Graduation and Baccalaureate costs must come from the Senior account. Money must be fundraised and covered through Senior dues.
- There are three (3) packages available for you to choose from based on your personal budget. A sports pass is also available this year.
- A Prom ticket is included in the 2 larger packages.
- This is a PACKAGE PRICE. Individual items may NOT be subtracted from the total.
- All events and activities are subject to discipline and attendance compliance. Any student may be excluded based on these criteria.
- There will be NO REFUNDS for any event due to non-attendance, disciplinary actions, illness, etc. If a student withdraws from Mandarin High School, a refund will be made for any unused portion of the Senior Package as long as the item has not been purchased from a vendor.
- You will save approximately $85-$120 by purchasing a package opposed to paying individually for each activity
- Cap and gown rentals MUST be made by the student from Herff-Jones. Senior announcements and Senior Portraits are also the student’s responsibility to purchase from Cady & Cady. The Senior Panoramic picture can be purchased through Grad Images. MHS does not order or schedule these items.
Orange Senior Package:
The ultimate senior package gives you access to all senior activities. (Most popular package)
Grad Bash Ticket
Senior Activities & Play Day
Orange Package Price:
Payment #1 $225 Due before 9/27/19
Payment #2 $240 Due before 12/19/19
Total: $465 (Savings of $120)
Green Senior Package:
This choice allows you to meet the senior requirements, receive your official gear and gives you access to select senior activities.
Senior Activities & Play Day
Green Package Price
Payment #1 $150 Due before 9/29/19
Payment #2 $150 Due before 12/19/19
Total: $300 (Savings of $85)
Basic Senior Package:
Commencement Fee (only)
This is the minimum option, required of all seniors (this is built into all the other package options)