- 1 What can I write to my son on his high school graduation?
- 2 What do you write to a graduating son?
- 3 How do I write a heartfelt letter to my son?
- 4 What do you write in a senior letter?
- 5 What are good quotes for graduation?
- 6 How do you tell your child you are proud of them?
- 7 How much money should you give a high school graduate?
- 8 How do you congratulate parents on a child’s success?
- 9 What is a good Bible verse for graduation?
- 10 What do I say to my son?
- 11 How do I write an encouraging letter to my son?
- 12 What can I write to a child?
- 13 How do I write an inspirational letter to my daughter?
- 14 What do you say to a senior teammate?
What can I write to my son on his high school graduation?
make good choices, and never give up on your dreams. You have always wanted to be the best in all you do, believe in yourself and make all your dreams come true. I thank God every day for giving me the gift of having you as a son, and I am so very proud to say that I am your mom. I love you now and forever.
What do you write to a graduating son?
Love, prayers, and blessings on your well-deserved success my child. I wish my son’s future life will be very successful, beautiful, and colorful. Best wishes to you! Just how my son completed his graduation, I believe he will be successful in his practical life too.
How do I write a heartfelt letter to my son?
- Part One: “I love you.” Share with your child that you love him unconditionally.
- Part Two: “I praise you.” Let your child know how proud you are of him, his accomplishments, his unique talents and abilities.
- Part Three: “About our relationship…”
What do you write in a senior letter?
What kinds of things can I write about in a senior letter?
- congratulating the senior for graduating.
- wishing the senior well in his/her next phase of life (college, military, career)
- remembering fond memories (childhood, school, social gatherings, etc…)
What are good quotes for graduation?
Short Graduation Quotes
- “Be bold, be courageous, be your best.”
- “There is no script.
- “Wherever you go, go with all your heart.”
- “Follow your fear.”
- “If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door.”
- “Failure is the condiment that gives success its flavor.”
- “We know what we are, but know not what we may be.”
How do you tell your child you are proud of them?
How to Let Your Children Know You Are Proud of Them
- Praise Them for Things That Matter. Sol de Zuasnabar Brebbia / Getty Images.
- Praise the Process. kali9 / Getty Images.
- Talk About Obstacles.
- Express Confidence.
- Refrain From Overdoing It.
- Choose the Right Time.
- Avoid Negative Lists.
- Try ‘I’m Proud for You’
How much money should you give a high school graduate?
Shutterfly notes that most gifts fall between $20-100 dollars. The amounts can range depending on your relationship, but ranges include: Friends and siblings: $20-75.
How do you congratulate parents on a child’s success?
You are blessed with very supportive parents and they are blessed to have a very responsible child. Congratulations on your achievement! Keep moving forward and stay humble. Congratulations on your graduation and welcome to the adult world.
What is a good Bible verse for graduation?
“Where God guides, he provides.” – Isaiah 58:11. “They will soar on wings like eagles.” – Isaiah. “He will make your paths straight.” – Proverbs 3:6. “Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.” – Psalm 119:105.
What do I say to my son?
Positive Things to Say to Your Child
- I’m grateful for you.
- You make me proud.
- Your words are meaningful.
- You have great ideas.
- I love being your parent.
- You don’t have to be perfect to be great.
- Your opinions matter.
- You are important.
How do I write an encouraging letter to my son?
In your letter include key points of encouragement and pride.
- Remind them that you are there for them. If they need you, they only have to ask.
- Encourage them to try new things and not be scared of change.
- Let them know how proud you are of them for taking this step.
What can I write to a child?
Let your own lives be the inspiration. Here are some ideas: Notes can be simple expressions of love: “Just a note to tell you how much I love you. I think of you often during the day!” To have even more fun, you can write the letter in a secret code or even by spelling words backwards or in mirror writing.
How do I write an inspirational letter to my daughter?
10 Things to Write in a Letter to Your Daughter
- “I love you from the bottom of my heart.”
- “I believe in you.”
- “I think you’re beautiful.”
- “You make me proud in so many ways.”
- “I want you to know what my treasures are.”
- “Let me tell you about the day you were born.”
- “Don’t ever settle for second best.”
What do you say to a senior teammate?
It’s hard to say thank you for so many things, but thank you for everything. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to play with you, against you, and for you almost every day. Thank you for teaching me the knowledge and skills you had gained ahead of me and passing along the wisdom you possessed.