- 1 What is a good graduation quote?
- 2 What do you say to a graduating senior in 2021?
- 3 What is a good senior quote?
- 4 What are some inspiring words?
- 5 What’s the best quote ever?
- 6 How much money should you give a high school graduate?
- 7 What to say to parents of a graduate?
- 8 How do you encourage graduates?
- 9 How do I write a senior quote?
- 10 What are good quotes for yearbook?
- 11 What is a good positive quote?
- 12 What is motivational word?
- 13 What are cute quotes?
What is a good graduation quote?
Be bold, be courageous, be your best. To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream, not only plan, but also believe. Fall forward. Every failed experiment is one step closer to success.
What do you say to a graduating senior in 2021?
Explore some quotes from the greats.
- The roots of education are bitter, but the fruit is sweet. –
- An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest. –
- Graduation is only a concept.
- Your education is a dress rehearsal for a life that is yours to lead. –
- When you leave here, don’t forget why you came. –
What is a good senior quote?
Best Senior Quotes
- Your future is only as good as the work you put into it.
- Futures don’t make themselves, you have to create them.
- Don’t live someone else’s dream, find your own.
- Nothing in life is impossible as long as you take that first step.
- Don’t assume the answer is no before you ask the question.
What are some inspiring words?
What Are Some Uplifting and Positive Inspirational Words?
- Accomplish. “He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life.”
- Action. “Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
- Ambition. “Ambition is the path to success.
- Believe. “Believe it can be done.
What’s the best quote ever?
Quotes by Famous People
- The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall. –
- The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing. –
- Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life.
- If life were predictable it would cease to be life, and be without flavor. –
How much money should you give a high school graduate?
Shutterfly notes that most gifts fall between $20-100 dollars. The amounts can range depending on your relationship, but ranges include: Friends and siblings: $20-75.
What to say to parents of a graduate?
- “Congratulations on your well-deserved success.”
- “Warmest congratulations on your graduation.”
- “Congratulations on your graduation and best wishes for your next adventure!”
- “So happy to share in the excitement of your graduation day, and so very proud of you, too!”
- “With love and pride today and always,”
How do you encourage graduates?
Words of Encouragement for Graduates
- Graduation is the first step to success.
- Keep aiming higher, be more patient, and practice positive affirmation.
- You can start running your own business.
- I have complete faith in you.
- Good things come to patient people.
- Whatever you do, do it as if today is your last day.
How do I write a senior quote?
Tips for Writing a Heartfelt Senior Quote
- Honor your friends.
- Thank your parents.
- Pick the right song.
- Give a shout out to a teacher.
- Be wary about referring to romantic relationships.
- Pick your own personal mantra.
- This shameless self-promotion will serve him well in our social-media dominated future.
What are good quotes for yearbook?
- Good luck in the future, may all your dreams and wishes come true.
- May the good times never be forgotten, and may good times continue to roll.
- We have our memories, now let’s go make the future.
- As Walt Disney once said, “It’s kind of fun to do the impossible.” We are now on our way to the impossible!
What is a good positive quote?
“ Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine.” “If you want light to come into your life, you need to stand where it is shining.” “Success is the sum of small efforts repeated day in and day out.” “Happiness is the only thing that multiplies when you share it.”
What is motivational word?
noun. the act or an instance of motivating, or providing with a reason to act in a certain way: I don’t understand what her motivation was for quitting her job. the state or condition of being motivated or having a strong reason to act or accomplish something: We know that these students have strong motivation to learn
What are cute quotes?
- I myself never feel that I’m sexy.
- The only rule is don’t be boring and dress cute wherever you go.
- I don’t get cute, I get drop-dead gorgeous.
- Don’t try to be what you’re not.
- People see me as cute, but I’m so much more than that.
- Beauty ain’t always a little, cute colored flower.