- 1 What is high school graduation equivalent in India?
- 2 Is high school 10th or 12th in India?
- 3 What does high school graduation mean?
- 4 What is high school in India called?
- 5 What is 12th pass called?
- 6 Is 10th grade high school?
- 7 What is 10th and 12th class called?
- 8 What is 11th and 12th class called?
- 9 What is 11th and 12th called in USA?
- 10 Is D passing in high school?
- 11 What do you say to a high school graduate?
- 12 What is a high school graduate called?
- 13 What is 10th and 12th class called in India?
- 14 What is 10th class called in USA?
- 15 What type of education is best?
What is high school graduation equivalent in India?
Currently, in India, there is High School Leaving Certificate- HSLC or Secondary School Certificate- SSC or 10th Exams. After the declaration of 10th result, students can apply for various technical and non-technical diploma courses.
Is high school 10th or 12th in India?
In India, HSC/Intermediate is known as 12th class (also known as +2) exam which is conducted at the state level by the state boards of education like (Maharashtra board, MP board, Odia board, Bihar board & many others) and at the national level by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), Council for the Indian
What does high school graduation mean?
Related Definitions High school graduate means an individual who has received a high school diploma from a high school or passed the general educational development (GED) diploma test or any other high school graduate equivalency examination approved by the state board of education.
What is high school in India called?
Secondary education covers children aged 14 to 18, a group comprising 88.5 million children according to the 2001 Census of India. The final two years of secondary is often called Higher Secondary (HS), Senior Secondary, or simply the “+2” stage.
What is 12th pass called?
When someone passed 12th standard then those are called as Higher secondary which is 12th passed and those who passed 10th standard then those are called as Matriculation in India.
Is 10th grade high school?
The tenth grade is the tenth school year. Grade 10 is a part of high school, and in most parts of the U.S. it is the second year of high school, with 11th then 12th following. The term high school is often used to mean senior high school and distinguished from junior high school.
What is 10th and 12th class called?
Yes, SSC stands for Secondary School Certificate and HSC stands for Higher Secondary Certificate. Secondary School Certificate means Class 10th and Higher Secondary Certificate means Class 12th in countries like India, Pakistan, and Bangladesh. 3.
What is 11th and 12th class called?
What is a Sixth Form College? A Sixth Form College is the equivalent of 11th and 12th in India. In the UK, at the age of 16, students give their school final exam called GCSE, which is also known as matriculation or SSC board exams in India.
What is 11th and 12th called in USA?
Secondary education in the United States is the last seven years of statutory formal education grade 6 (age 11–12) through grade 12 (age 17–18). It occurs in two phases. The first is the ISCED lower secondary phase, a junior high school or middle school for students grade 6 (age 11–12) through grade 8 (age 13–14).
Is D passing in high school?
Students in high school are required to pass a minimum of 22 credits in order to graduate. The minimum passing grade is a D, or 60%. The minimum passing grade for each class is a C.
What do you say to a high school graduate?
- “Congratulations on your well-deserved success.”
- “Warmest congratulations on your graduation.”
- “Congratulations on your graduation and best wishes for your next adventure!”
- “So happy to share in the excitement of your graduation day, and so very proud of you, too!”
- “With love and pride today and always,”
What is a high school graduate called?
The high school diploma is the basic U.S. qualification awarded to students who graduate from secondary school after 12 years of formal instruction. Some diplomas may state “high school diploma” and others may state “secondary diploma (or certificate)” or simply “diploma.”
What is 10th and 12th class called in India?
Secondary education in India begins after eight years of elementary education and is divided into two years of secondary education (classes IX and X) and two years of senior secondary education (classes XI and XII).
What is 10th class called in USA?
In the U.S., tenth grade is also known as sophomore year. The word sophomore is ultimately from the Greek word “sophia”, meaning wisdom or knowledge. It is listed as a North American English term by the Oxford English Dictionary  and it means little to the majority of English speakers outside the U.S.A.
What type of education is best?
What Kind of Education Is Best For Your Child?
- Montessori. Montessori is a method of education that focuses on child-centered learning which involves self-directed activity, hands-on learning and collaborative play.
- Traditional Public School.
- Charter School.
- Magnet School.
- Special Education School.
- Home School.