- 1 What is the high school dropout rate in Ohio?
- 2 Which state has the worst high school graduation rate?
- 3 What college has the highest graduation rate in Ohio?
- 4 What is the high school graduation rate in Cleveland Ohio?
- 5 What is the largest high school in Ohio?
- 6 How much money do Ohio schools get per student?
- 7 What is the most uneducated state?
- 8 What race has the highest dropout rate?
- 9 Does dropping out of high school ruin your life?
- 10 What is the prettiest college in Ohio?
- 11 How many high schools are in Cleveland Ohio?
What is the high school dropout rate in Ohio?
Instead, Ohio’s dropout rate is roughly constant and fluctuates around 1.7 percent. This means slightly less than two out of every hundred students drop out of Ohio’s public-schools each year.
Which state has the worst high school graduation rate?
Overall, 88.61% of Americans over the age of 25 had graduated from high school in 2019, with the highest level found in the state of Wyoming at 94.55% and the lowest in the state of California at 84.03%. In Puerto Rico, the proportion was even lower, though, at 78.78%.
What college has the highest graduation rate in Ohio?
Ohio Colleges Ranked by Highest Graduation Rate Kenyon College tops the list with a graduation rate of 88%. Graduation rate is reported as the percent of students who graduate within 150% of the normal expected time to complete the degree.
What is the high school graduation rate in Cleveland Ohio?
High School Graduation Rate: Class of 2019 graduation rate: 78.2%
What is the largest high school in Ohio?
As of the 2020-21 school year, Mason High School’s enrollment is 3,507 students. It is the largest high school by enrollment in the state of Ohio.
How much money do Ohio schools get per student?
Expenditure Per Pupil On average, Ohio schools spend $12,472 per pupil in operational expenditures. Urban districts have the highest per pupil expenditures ($14,377), while small town districts spend the least ($11,044 per pupil).
What is the most uneducated state?
The Least Educated States
- West Virginia. West Virginia is the least educated U.S. state, with an overall score of 23.65.
- Mississippi. Mississippi has a score of 25.18.
- Louisiana. Louisiana holds the third-place spot for the least educated states.
- Arkansas. Arkansas’s score is 30.06 out of 100.
What race has the highest dropout rate?
In 2019, the high school drop out rate for American Indian/Alaska Natives in the United States was 9.6 percent — the highest rate of any ethnicity. In comparison, the high school drop out rate for Asians was just under two percent.
Does dropping out of high school ruin your life?
High School dropouts are more than twice as likely as graduates to live in poverty within a year and begin depending on public assistance for their survival. A higher percentage of high school dropouts have health problems because of a lack of access to basic care.
What is the prettiest college in Ohio?
The 10 Most Beautiful College Campuses In Ohio
- Oberlin College – Oberlin, Ohio.
- The Ohio State University – Columbus, Ohio.
- Otterbein University – Westerville, Ohio.
- John Carroll University – University Heights, Ohio.
- Ohio Wesleyan University – Delaware, Ohio.
- The University of Akron – Akron, Ohio.
How many high schools are in Cleveland Ohio?
Cleveland Municipal contains 32 high schools.