- 1 What are good quotes for graduation?
- 2 What to say to the graduates of 2021?
- 3 What do you say to a graduating class of 2020?
- 4 What do I write in a graduation card for faith?
- 5 What are some inspiring words?
- 6 What are some inspirational sayings?
- 7 How much money should you give a high school graduate?
- 8 How do you encourage graduates?
- 9 What do you say for 8th grade graduation?
- 10 What is a good Bible verse for graduation?
- 11 How do you congratulate students?
- 12 What do you write in a graduation card for someone you don’t know?
- 13 What do you say to a church graduate?
- 14 How do you end a graduation card?
- 15 How do you say congratulations in Islam?
What are good quotes for graduation?
“I’m a greater believer in luck, and I find the harder I work the more I have of it.” “There are far, far better things ahead than any we leave behind.” ” We may live in an age of instant messaging, instant gratification and Instagram, but there is no way to short circuit the path to success. ”
What to say to the graduates of 2021?
I am really proud of our Class of 2021, and I cannot wait to see all your accomplishments in the next chapter. Congratulations to the Class of 2021 on your graduation. All of your hard work and perseverance have led you to this proud moment in your lives. Best wishes on your next adventure!
What do you say to a graduating class of 2020?
Congratulations Graduate: Happy Graduation Card Messages
- Congratulations on graduating!
- You are an achiever.
- It must be a very proud moment for you.
- As you cherish the fruits of your hard work, I wish that success keeps following you in everything that you do.
- I believe you can fly!
- Congratulations Graduate.
What do I write in a graduation card for faith?
Encourage and inspire the graduate with a meaningful blessing or quote.
- “Commit to the Lord whatever you do, and your plans will succeed.”
- “May God grant you the desires of your heart and make all your plans succeed!”
- “The future is all yours now. Go for it! May the Lord bless your steps and watch over you.”
What are some inspiring words?
What Are Some Uplifting and Positive Inspirational Words?
- Accomplish. “He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life.”
- Action. “Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
- Ambition. “Ambition is the path to success.
- Believe. “Believe it can be done.
What are some inspirational sayings?
300+ Motivational Quotes To Reach Your Potential in 2021
- “All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.” – Walt Disney.
- “The secret of getting ahead is getting started.” – Mark Twain.
- “I’ve missed more than 9,000 shots in my career.
- “Don’t limit yourself.
How much money should you give a high school graduate?
Shutterfly notes that most gifts fall between $20-100 dollars. The amounts can range depending on your relationship, but ranges include: Friends and siblings: $20-75.
How do you encourage graduates?
Words of Encouragement for Graduates
- Graduation is the first step to success.
- Keep aiming higher, be more patient, and practice positive affirmation.
- You can start running your own business.
- I have complete faith in you.
- Good things come to patient people.
- Whatever you do, do it as if today is your last day.
What do you say for 8th grade graduation?
Let the 8th grader in your life know how great they’ve done in school by saying or writing: You’ve crossed the bridge of middle school. Now off to high school you go. No longer a little boy, you’ve grown into a man.
What is a good Bible verse for graduation?
“Where God guides, he provides.” – Isaiah 58:11. “They will soar on wings like eagles.” – Isaiah. “He will make your paths straight.” – Proverbs 3:6. “Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.” – Psalm 119:105.
How do you congratulate students?
- “Congratulations on your well-deserved success.”
- “Heartfelt congratulations to you.”
- “Warmest congratulations on your achievement.”
- “Congratulations and best wishes for your next adventure!”
- “So pleased to see you accomplishing great things.”
What do you write in a graduation card for someone you don’t know?
“Congratulations” is a great basic message, and it’s easy to say even if you don’t know the graduate well. Congratulations
- “Congratulations and BRAVO!”
- “This calls for celebrating!
- “You did it!
- “Caps off to you, Graduate!
- “What a proud day!
- “What an impressive achievement!”
What do you say to a church graduate?
you hope and a future.” Sample Christian Graduation Wishes: Let us now share in your joy as together, we celebrate what God has done in your life. Today, as you graduate, we pray that you will go on to what God has already planned, for you have such an awesome future when you place it in God’s hands.
How do you end a graduation card?
- With love,
- Lots of love,
- Love always,
- Much love to you,
- Best wishes!
- Best wishes for your future,
How do you say congratulations in Islam?
مبروك (“mabrouk”) is the Arabic word for “Congratulations.” This word also means “bless” or “grace” (the root of the word is “baraka,” meaning blessing), and is one of the most commonly used words in the language.