- 1 What are good quotes for graduation?
- 2 What to say to the graduates of 2021?
- 3 What are some inspiring words?
- 4 What are some inspirational sayings?
- 5 How much money should you give a high school graduate?
- 6 How do you encourage graduates?
- 7 What is a good Bible verse for graduation?
- 8 What are some wise words?
- 9 What is motivational word?
- 10 What is a good positive quote?
- 11 What is a good motto?
- 12 What is the most inspiring quote ever?
- 13 What is the most powerful quote?
What are good quotes for graduation?
Short Graduation Quotes
- “Be bold, be courageous, be your best.”
- “There is no script.
- “Wherever you go, go with all your heart.”
- “Follow your fear.”
- “If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door.”
- “Failure is the condiment that gives success its flavor.”
- “We know what we are, but know not what we may be.”
What to say to the graduates of 2021?
I am really proud of our Class of 2021, and I cannot wait to see all your accomplishments in the next chapter. Congratulations to the Class of 2021 on your graduation. All of your hard work and perseverance have led you to this proud moment in your lives. Best wishes on your next adventure!
What are some inspiring words?
What Are Some Uplifting and Positive Inspirational Words?
- Accomplish. “He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life.”
- Action. “Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
- Ambition. “Ambition is the path to success.
- Believe. “Believe it can be done.
What are some inspirational sayings?
300+ Motivational Quotes To Reach Your Potential in 2021
- “All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.” – Walt Disney.
- “The secret of getting ahead is getting started.” – Mark Twain.
- “I’ve missed more than 9,000 shots in my career.
- “Don’t limit yourself.
How much money should you give a high school graduate?
Shutterfly notes that most gifts fall between $20-100 dollars. The amounts can range depending on your relationship, but ranges include: Friends and siblings: $20-75.
How do you encourage graduates?
Words of Encouragement for Graduates
- Graduation is the first step to success.
- Keep aiming higher, be more patient, and practice positive affirmation.
- You can start running your own business.
- I have complete faith in you.
- Good things come to patient people.
- Whatever you do, do it as if today is your last day.
What is a good Bible verse for graduation?
“Where God guides, he provides.” – Isaiah 58:11. “They will soar on wings like eagles.” – Isaiah. “He will make your paths straight.” – Proverbs 3:6. “Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.” – Psalm 119:105.
What are some wise words?
19 Wise Quotes for a Better Life
- Be confident in yourself. “Nobody can make you feel inferior without your permission.” —
- Always be looking forward. “You can never plan the future by the past.” —
- Live a life of purpose.
- Be brave.
- Use your time wisely.
- Value yourself for who you are.
- Hone your skills.
- Keep your head up.
What is motivational word?
noun. the act or an instance of motivating, or providing with a reason to act in a certain way: I don’t understand what her motivation was for quitting her job. the state or condition of being motivated or having a strong reason to act or accomplish something: We know that these students have strong motivation to learn
What is a good positive quote?
“ Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine.” “If you want light to come into your life, you need to stand where it is shining.” “Success is the sum of small efforts repeated day in and day out.” “Happiness is the only thing that multiplies when you share it.”
What is a good motto?
Other mottos that can remind you of your values: “That which is hateful to you, do not do to others.” “First things first.” “ Live and let live. ” 6. A motto can calm your mind.
- “One day at a time.”
- “Keep calm and carry on.”
- “This too shall pass.”
- “Just this.”
- “Easy does it.”
- “How important is it?”
What is the most inspiring quote ever?
50 Most Inspirational Quotes Of All Time
- Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall. –
- Magic is believing in yourself, if you can do that, you can make anything happen. –
- All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them. –
What is the most powerful quote?
21 of the World’s Most Powerful Quotes Updated For Today
- “You must be the change you wish to see in the world.” — Gandhi.
- “Everybody is a genius.
- “A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing.” — George Bernhard Shaw.