- 1 What do you say to your daughter graduating high school?
- 2 What can I write in my daughter’s graduation card?
- 3 What are good quotes for graduation?
- 4 What to say to the graduates of 2021?
- 5 How much money should you give a high school graduate?
- 6 How do I write an inspirational letter to my daughter?
- 7 What can we say instead of congratulations?
- 8 What are some inspiring words?
- 9 What’s the best quote ever?
- 10 What are some inspirational sayings?
What do you say to your daughter graduating high school?
“ Congratulations, sweet daughter, on this momentous day. You’ve worked hard to achieve your goals, and now, you’re on your way to seek new vistas, dream new dreams, embrace life with passion, and keep reaching for your star. Go for it!”
What can I write in my daughter’s graduation card?
Here’s to the door to new opportunities that has just opened for you, our daughter. Enjoy your graduation, we are so proud of you. Congratulations for your achievement. And here is wishing you all the success and happiness the world has to offer.
What are good quotes for graduation?
Short Graduation Quotes
- “Be bold, be courageous, be your best.”
- “There is no script.
- “Wherever you go, go with all your heart.”
- “Follow your fear.”
- “If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door.”
- “Failure is the condiment that gives success its flavor.”
- “We know what we are, but know not what we may be.”
What to say to the graduates of 2021?
I am really proud of our Class of 2021, and I cannot wait to see all your accomplishments in the next chapter. Congratulations to the Class of 2021 on your graduation. All of your hard work and perseverance have led you to this proud moment in your lives. Best wishes on your next adventure!
How much money should you give a high school graduate?
Shutterfly notes that most gifts fall between $20-100 dollars. The amounts can range depending on your relationship, but ranges include: Friends and siblings: $20-75.
How do I write an inspirational letter to my daughter?
10 Things to Write in a Letter to Your Daughter
- “I love you from the bottom of my heart.”
- “I believe in you.”
- “I think you’re beautiful.”
- “You make me proud in so many ways.”
- “I want you to know what my treasures are.”
- “Let me tell you about the day you were born.”
- “Don’t ever settle for second best.”
What can we say instead of congratulations?
synonyms for congratulations
- best wishes.
- good going.
- good wishes.
- good work.
What are some inspiring words?
What Are Some Uplifting and Positive Inspirational Words?
- Accomplish. “He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life.”
- Action. “Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
- Ambition. “Ambition is the path to success.
- Believe. “Believe it can be done.
What’s the best quote ever?
Quotes by Famous People
- The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall. –
- The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing. –
- Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life.
- If life were predictable it would cease to be life, and be without flavor. –
What are some inspirational sayings?
300+ Motivational Quotes To Reach Your Potential in 2021
- “All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.” – Walt Disney.
- “The secret of getting ahead is getting started.” – Mark Twain.
- “I’ve missed more than 9,000 shots in my career.
- “Don’t limit yourself.