- 1 What are good quotes for graduation?
- 2 What do you say to a graduating class of 2020?
- 3 How much money should you give a high school graduate?
- 4 What to say to the graduates of 2021?
- 5 What are some inspiring words?
- 6 What’s the best quote ever?
- 7 What is a good Bible verse for graduation?
- 8 What do you say to a graduating daughter?
- 9 How do you congratulate students?
- 10 Is it OK to write a check for a graduation gift?
- 11 Do you give flowers for high school graduation?
- 12 How much should I give my niece for high school graduation?
- 13 How do you encourage graduates?
What are good quotes for graduation?
Short Graduation Quotes
- “Be bold, be courageous, be your best.”
- “There is no script.
- “Wherever you go, go with all your heart.”
- “Follow your fear.”
- “If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door.”
- “Failure is the condiment that gives success its flavor.”
- “We know what we are, but know not what we may be.”
What do you say to a graduating class of 2020?
Congratulations Graduate: Happy Graduation Card Messages
- Congratulations on graduating!
- You are an achiever.
- It must be a very proud moment for you.
- As you cherish the fruits of your hard work, I wish that success keeps following you in everything that you do.
- I believe you can fly!
- Congratulations Graduate.
How much money should you give a high school graduate?
Shutterfly notes that most gifts fall between $20-100 dollars. The amounts can range depending on your relationship, but ranges include: Friends and siblings: $20-75.
What to say to the graduates of 2021?
I am really proud of our Class of 2021, and I cannot wait to see all your accomplishments in the next chapter. Congratulations to the Class of 2021 on your graduation. All of your hard work and perseverance have led you to this proud moment in your lives. Best wishes on your next adventure!
What are some inspiring words?
What Are Some Uplifting and Positive Inspirational Words?
- Accomplish. “He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life.”
- Action. “Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
- Ambition. “Ambition is the path to success.
- Believe. “Believe it can be done.
What’s the best quote ever?
Quotes by Famous People
- The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall. –
- The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing. –
- Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life.
- If life were predictable it would cease to be life, and be without flavor. –
What is a good Bible verse for graduation?
“Where God guides, he provides.” – Isaiah 58:11. “They will soar on wings like eagles.” – Isaiah. “He will make your paths straight.” – Proverbs 3:6. “Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.” – Psalm 119:105.
What do you say to a graduating daughter?
“ Congratulations, sweet daughter, on this momentous day. You’ve worked hard to achieve your goals, and now, you’re on your way to seek new vistas, dream new dreams, embrace life with passion, and keep reaching for your star. Go for it!”
How do you congratulate students?
- “Congratulations on your well-deserved success.”
- “Heartfelt congratulations to you.”
- “Warmest congratulations on your achievement.”
- “Congratulations and best wishes for your next adventure!”
- “So pleased to see you accomplishing great things.”
Is it OK to write a check for a graduation gift?
When trying to determine how much to give as a graduation gift, always stay within your budget. While writing a check for $20 may feel appropriate for some, while others may feel the need to send a larger amount because they are high earners or have a close relationship with the graduate.
Do you give flowers for high school graduation?
Flowers are also a thoughtful choice—it’s tradition to present the graduate with a corsage or boutonnière prior to the graduation ceremony, or a bouquet of flowers afterwards.
How much should I give my niece for high school graduation?
You can give $50 to $100 or more for high school graduation. For instance, if you are dependent on a fixed income, you can give less. You can give an average of $20 to $75. On the other hand, if you have a disposable income, you might decide to give more, $50 to $100.
How do you encourage graduates?
Words of Encouragement for Graduates
- Graduation is the first step to success.
- Keep aiming higher, be more patient, and practice positive affirmation.
- You can start running your own business.
- I have complete faith in you.
- Good things come to patient people.
- Whatever you do, do it as if today is your last day.