- 1 What age did you graduate high school?
- 2 How do you answer when did you graduate from high school?
- 3 Is it OK to graduate at 25?
- 4 What are the 5 illegal job interview questions?
- 5 What age did you graduate university?
- 6 What are questions you should not answer?
- 7 Is 7th grade the same as year 7?
- 8 How old is a grad student?
- 9 Is 25 too late for college?
- 10 Is 25 too old to start a degree?
What age did you graduate high school?
In most countries, students are usually the ages of 17 and 18 years old. Some countries have a thirteenth grade, while other countries do not have a 12th grade/year at all. Twelfth grade is typically the last year of high school (graduation year).
How do you answer when did you graduate from high school?
If this question arises during an interview, politely reply: ” Apparently you have a reason for asking, may I ask what it is? It is more tactful that saying: “Why?” and shifts the question back to the employer.
Is it OK to graduate at 25?
25 is a completely normal age to complete your post graduation at. In fact, you have done it earlier than most people. Some go for a post graduation after spending some time doing a job.
What are the 5 illegal job interview questions?
It is illegal to ask a candidate questions about their:
- Age or genetic information.
- Birthplace, country of origin or citizenship.
- Gender, sex or sexual orientation.
- Marital status, family, or pregnancy.
- Race, color, or ethnicity.
What age did you graduate university?
Traditionally, the average undergraduate student, after completing four years of courses, have graduated college at the age of 21 or 22. I for one graduated at the age 21. But over the past 20 years, the average undergraduate tends to graduate at the age of 25 to 30.
What are questions you should not answer?
The following are questions that, unless you really want to, you should never feel obligated to give an answer to:
- “Do you want children?”
- “How many people have you slept with?”
- “Do you ever want to get married?”
- “How much money do you make?”
- “Do you regret majoring in [insert your major]?”
- “Are you exercising?”
Is 7th grade the same as year 7?
Year 7 is an educational year group in schools in many countries including England, Wales, Australia and New Zealand. It is the seventh full year (or eighth in Australia) of compulsory education and is roughly equivalent to grade 6 in the United States and Canada (or to grade 7 for the Australian Year 7).
How old is a grad student?
While middle-aged and elderly students are somewhat rare in undergraduate courses, they make up a large percentage of graduate and doctorate programs. According to research from the Council of Graduate Schools, the average age of graduate students in the U.S. is 33 years old.
Is 25 too late for college?
Starting college at 25 is a very different experience than enrolling immediately after high school graduation. Many adult students find that experience – both personal and professional – is a real asset when returning to college.
Is 25 too old to start a degree?
Studying is a great way to start a new career. Perhaps you think you’re ‘too old’ to start university, but it’s never too late to study. An increasing number of students aged over 25 are opting for university courses because they’re unsatisfied with their job or want a new career path.