- 1 What percentage of students graduate from high school?
- 2 How many students graduate each year?
- 3 What is the #1 state in education?
- 4 What race has the highest high school dropout rate?
- 5 What race has the most college degrees?
- 6 What is the most popular college major?
- 7 What is the average age to get a bachelor’s degree?
- 8 What is the most uneducated state?
- 9 What state is number 1 in healthcare?
- 10 Which state has the best drivers?
- 11 What country has the highest dropout rate?
- 12 How many dropouts end up in jail?
- 13 Who dropped out of high school and became famous?
What percentage of students graduate from high school?
The high school graduation rate in the U.S. was 88% for the 2018-2019 academic year – holding steady with the previous year’s average. State graduation rates ranged from an average of 75% to 94%, according to data reported by 17,618 ranked schools in the 2021 U.S. News Best High Schools rankings.
How many students graduate each year?
4 million or 18% of all college students graduate each year. 2 million or 49% of all college graduates earn bachelor’s degrees. College graduation rates at public institutions have increased 15% since 2010.
What is the #1 state in education?
New Jersey is the top state for education. It’s followed by Massachusetts, Florida, Washington and Colorado to round out the top five. Six of the 10 states with the best education systems also rank among the top 10 Best States overall.
What race has the highest high school dropout rate?
In 2019, the high school drop out rate for American Indian/Alaska Natives in the United States was 9.6 percent — the highest rate of any ethnicity. In comparison, the high school drop out rate for Asians was just under two percent.
What race has the most college degrees?
Asian Americans had the highest educational attainment of any race, followed by whites who had a higher percentage of high school graduates but a lower percentage of college graduates.
What is the most popular college major?
Most common college majors
- Business. A business degree is a popular one that teaches students the skills they need to be successful in the workplace, whether that’s as an executive or a small business owner.
- Biomedical sciences.
What is the average age to get a bachelor’s degree?
Answer: The expected age of a student earning a bachelor’s degree in the United States at a four-year institution is approximately 22 years of age, assuming that the student began college at 18 years of age and completed the degree in four years.
What is the most uneducated state?
The Least Educated States
- West Virginia. West Virginia is the least educated U.S. state, with an overall score of 23.65.
- Mississippi. Mississippi has a score of 25.18.
- Louisiana. Louisiana holds the third-place spot for the least educated states.
- Arkansas. Arkansas’s score is 30.06 out of 100.
What state is number 1 in healthcare?
Hawaii is the top state for health care. It’s followed by Massachusetts, Connecticut, New Jersey and California to round out the top five.
Which state has the best drivers?
States with the Best Drivers
- Arkansas. Share of drivers with a clean record: 82.33%
- Florida. Share of drivers with a clean record: 82.50%
- West Virginia. Share of drivers with a clean record: 82.62%
- Louisiana. Share of drivers with a clean record: 82.67%
- New Jersey.
What country has the highest dropout rate?
The country with the highest school dropout rate is Malta, with 40.5%.
How many dropouts end up in jail?
There is a direct correlation with a lack of high school education and incarceration. One in ten male dropouts between the ages of 16 to 24 are either in prison or in juvenile detention.
Who dropped out of high school and became famous?
Simon Cowell dropped out of high school at the age of 16 and ended up working in the mail room at the music label EMI. He has went on to build his own musical empire with talent shows like “American Idol” and “The X Factor.”