- 1 How do you write a congratulations message?
- 2 What are good quotes for graduation?
- 3 What to say to the graduates of 2021?
- 4 What do I write on graduation thank you cards?
- 5 How do you write a short message?
- 6 What can we say instead of congratulations?
- 7 What are some inspiring words?
- 8 How much should I give my niece for high school graduation?
- 9 What’s the best quote ever?
- 10 How much money should you give a high school graduate?
- 11 How do you encourage graduates?
- 12 What do you write to your daughter for high school graduation?
- 13 How do you say thank you for money?
- 14 How do you thank your family after graduation?
- 15 How do you write a thank you note?
How do you write a congratulations message?
- “Congratulations on your well-deserved success.”
- “Heartfelt congratulations to you.”
- “Warmest congratulations on your achievement.”
- “Congratulations and best wishes for your next adventure!”
- “So pleased to see you accomplishing great things.”
What are good quotes for graduation?
Short Graduation Quotes
- “Be bold, be courageous, be your best.”
- “There is no script.
- “Wherever you go, go with all your heart.”
- “Follow your fear.”
- “If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door.”
- “Failure is the condiment that gives success its flavor.”
- “We know what we are, but know not what we may be.”
What to say to the graduates of 2021?
I am really proud of our Class of 2021, and I cannot wait to see all your accomplishments in the next chapter. Congratulations to the Class of 2021 on your graduation. All of your hard work and perseverance have led you to this proud moment in your lives. Best wishes on your next adventure!
What do I write on graduation thank you cards?
Here are some other ways to say it:
- “I really appreciate…”
- “I’m so grateful for…”
- “Your graduation gift means a lot to me.”
- “I’m deeply thankful for…”
- “You really blessed me [by coming to the graduation/with your wonderful gift].”
- “It really warmed my heart when I opened [the senior year photo book].”
How do you write a short message?
How to Write a Good SMS Text Message
- Use simple and clear language. This advice is #1 in all best writing guides.
- Don’t exceed the limit.
- Avoid confusing words.
- Avoid ambiguity.
- Include contacts.
- Include a call to action.
- Use caps wisely.
- Segment your contact base.
What can we say instead of congratulations?
synonyms for congratulations
- best wishes.
- good going.
- good wishes.
- good work.
What are some inspiring words?
What Are Some Uplifting and Positive Inspirational Words?
- Accomplish. “He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life.”
- Action. “Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
- Ambition. “Ambition is the path to success.
- Believe. “Believe it can be done.
How much should I give my niece for high school graduation?
You can give $50 to $100 or more for high school graduation. For instance, if you are dependent on a fixed income, you can give less. You can give an average of $20 to $75. On the other hand, if you have a disposable income, you might decide to give more, $50 to $100.
What’s the best quote ever?
Quotes by Famous People
- The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall. –
- The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing. –
- Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life.
- If life were predictable it would cease to be life, and be without flavor. –
How much money should you give a high school graduate?
Shutterfly notes that most gifts fall between $20-100 dollars. The amounts can range depending on your relationship, but ranges include: Friends and siblings: $20-75.
How do you encourage graduates?
Words of Encouragement for Graduates
- Graduation is the first step to success.
- Keep aiming higher, be more patient, and practice positive affirmation.
- You can start running your own business.
- I have complete faith in you.
- Good things come to patient people.
- Whatever you do, do it as if today is your last day.
What do you write to your daughter for high school graduation?
Go forward on your journey, explore life, learn more, make your own decisions, and always remember to keep God first, and know that you will always have your parents love and support. We are so happy and grateful and may God continue to bestow blessings on your graduation and for your future.
How do you say thank you for money?
How to Word a Thank You Note for Money in a Card
- Thank you so much for your generous gift. I plan to use it to save towards ____.
- Thank you for your gift!
- Thank you for the birthday money.
- Thanks for the gift card to ____!
- The money you sent me is very appreciated.
- Thanks for the money!
How do you thank your family after graduation?
Dear Family, Thank you so much for loving me and supporting me through my college years. I couldn’t have done it without you, and I love you all so much! Dear Mom and Dad, Thank you for all of the love and support throughout the last 4 years.
How do you write a thank you note?
What to Write in a Thank You Note
- Open your card with a greeting that addresses your card recipient.
- Write a thank you message to express your gratitude.
- Add specific details to your thank you card.
- Write a forward-looking statement.
- Reiterate your thanks.
- End with your regards.