- 1 What are good quotes for graduation?
- 2 What to say to the graduates of 2021?
- 3 What do you say to a graduating class of 2020?
- 4 What do I write on graduation thank you cards?
- 5 What are some inspiring words?
- 6 What’s the best quote ever?
- 7 How much money should you give a high school graduate?
- 8 How do you encourage graduates?
- 9 What is a good Bible verse for graduation?
- 10 How do you congratulate students?
- 11 What do you say for 8th grade graduation?
- 12 How do you say thank you for money?
- 13 How do you write a thank you note?
- 14 How do you say thank you quote?
What are good quotes for graduation?
Short Graduation Quotes
- “Be bold, be courageous, be your best.”
- “There is no script.
- “Wherever you go, go with all your heart.”
- “Follow your fear.”
- “If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door.”
- “Failure is the condiment that gives success its flavor.”
- “We know what we are, but know not what we may be.”
What to say to the graduates of 2021?
I am really proud of our Class of 2021, and I cannot wait to see all your accomplishments in the next chapter. Congratulations to the Class of 2021 on your graduation. All of your hard work and perseverance have led you to this proud moment in your lives. Best wishes on your next adventure!
What do you say to a graduating class of 2020?
Congratulations Graduate: Happy Graduation Card Messages
- Congratulations on graduating!
- You are an achiever.
- It must be a very proud moment for you.
- As you cherish the fruits of your hard work, I wish that success keeps following you in everything that you do.
- I believe you can fly!
- Congratulations Graduate.
What do I write on graduation thank you cards?
Here are some other ways to say it:
- “I really appreciate…”
- “I’m so grateful for…”
- “Your graduation gift means a lot to me.”
- “I’m deeply thankful for…”
- “You really blessed me [by coming to the graduation/with your wonderful gift].”
- “It really warmed my heart when I opened [the senior year photo book].”
What are some inspiring words?
What Are Some Uplifting and Positive Inspirational Words?
- Accomplish. “He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life.”
- Action. “Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
- Ambition. “Ambition is the path to success.
- Believe. “Believe it can be done.
What’s the best quote ever?
Quotes by Famous People
- The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall. –
- The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing. –
- Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life.
- If life were predictable it would cease to be life, and be without flavor. –
How much money should you give a high school graduate?
Shutterfly notes that most gifts fall between $20-100 dollars. The amounts can range depending on your relationship, but ranges include: Friends and siblings: $20-75.
How do you encourage graduates?
Words of Encouragement for Graduates
- Graduation is the first step to success.
- Keep aiming higher, be more patient, and practice positive affirmation.
- You can start running your own business.
- I have complete faith in you.
- Good things come to patient people.
- Whatever you do, do it as if today is your last day.
What is a good Bible verse for graduation?
“Where God guides, he provides.” – Isaiah 58:11. “They will soar on wings like eagles.” – Isaiah. “He will make your paths straight.” – Proverbs 3:6. “Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.” – Psalm 119:105.
How do you congratulate students?
- “Congratulations on your well-deserved success.”
- “Heartfelt congratulations to you.”
- “Warmest congratulations on your achievement.”
- “Congratulations and best wishes for your next adventure!”
- “So pleased to see you accomplishing great things.”
What do you say for 8th grade graduation?
Let the 8th grader in your life know how great they’ve done in school by saying or writing: You’ve crossed the bridge of middle school. Now off to high school you go. No longer a little boy, you’ve grown into a man.
How do you say thank you for money?
How to Word a Thank You Note for Money in a Card
- Thank you so much for your generous gift. I plan to use it to save towards ____.
- Thank you for your gift!
- Thank you for the birthday money.
- Thanks for the gift card to ____!
- The money you sent me is very appreciated.
- Thanks for the money!
How do you write a thank you note?
What to Write in a Thank You Note
- Open your card with a greeting that addresses your card recipient.
- Write a thank you message to express your gratitude.
- Add specific details to your thank you card.
- Write a forward-looking statement.
- Reiterate your thanks.
- End with your regards.
How do you say thank you quote?
- “I appreciate you more because of the road I’ve traveled.
- “I appreciate you…especially your heart.” —
- “Make it a habit to tell people thank you.
- “Appreciation is a wonderful thing.
- “Let us be grateful to the people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.” —