- 1 What can I write to my son on his high school graduation?
- 2 What do you write to a graduating son?
- 3 How do I write a heartfelt letter to my son?
- 4 How much money should I give my son for high school graduation?
- 5 What are good quotes for graduation?
- 6 How do you tell your child you are proud of them?
- 7 How do I write an encouraging letter to my son?
- 8 How do you congratulate parents on a child’s success?
- 9 What is a good Bible verse for graduation?
- 10 What do I say to my son?
- 11 What can I write to a child?
- 12 How do you say thank you to your son?
- 13 What do you write to a highschool graduate?
- 14 How much should I give my granddaughter for high school graduation?
What can I write to my son on his high school graduation?
make good choices, and never give up on your dreams. You have always wanted to be the best in all you do, believe in yourself and make all your dreams come true. I thank God every day for giving me the gift of having you as a son, and I am so very proud to say that I am your mom. I love you now and forever.
What do you write to a graduating son?
Sons Graduation Messages
- We still remember the first day of your school.
- Congratulations to our little graduate.
- Now that you are a graduate, use your freedom wisely.
- Son, I closed my eyes for but a moment and suddenly a man stood where a boy used to be.
- You have worked so hard my child.
How do I write a heartfelt letter to my son?
- Part One: “I love you.” Share with your child that you love him unconditionally.
- Part Two: “I praise you.” Let your child know how proud you are of him, his accomplishments, his unique talents and abilities.
- Part Three: “About our relationship…”
How much money should I give my son for high school graduation?
The amounts can range depending on your relationship, but ranges include: Friends and siblings: $20-75. Parents: $100 or more. Grandparents: $50-100 or more.
What are good quotes for graduation?
Short Graduation Quotes
- “Be bold, be courageous, be your best.”
- “There is no script.
- “Wherever you go, go with all your heart.”
- “Follow your fear.”
- “If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door.”
- “Failure is the condiment that gives success its flavor.”
- “We know what we are, but know not what we may be.”
How do you tell your child you are proud of them?
How to Let Your Children Know You Are Proud of Them
- Praise Them for Things That Matter. Sol de Zuasnabar Brebbia / Getty Images.
- Praise the Process. kali9 / Getty Images.
- Talk About Obstacles.
- Express Confidence.
- Refrain From Overdoing It.
- Choose the Right Time.
- Avoid Negative Lists.
- Try ‘I’m Proud for You’
How do I write an encouraging letter to my son?
In your letter include key points of encouragement and pride.
- Remind them that you are there for them. If they need you, they only have to ask.
- Encourage them to try new things and not be scared of change.
- Let them know how proud you are of them for taking this step.
How do you congratulate parents on a child’s success?
You are blessed with very supportive parents and they are blessed to have a very responsible child. Congratulations on your achievement! Keep moving forward and stay humble. Congratulations on your graduation and welcome to the adult world.
What is a good Bible verse for graduation?
“Where God guides, he provides.” – Isaiah 58:11. “They will soar on wings like eagles.” – Isaiah. “He will make your paths straight.” – Proverbs 3:6. “Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.” – Psalm 119:105.
What do I say to my son?
Positive Things to Say to Your Child
- I’m grateful for you.
- You make me proud.
- Your words are meaningful.
- You have great ideas.
- I love being your parent.
- You don’t have to be perfect to be great.
- Your opinions matter.
- You are important.
What can I write to a child?
Let your own lives be the inspiration. Here are some ideas: Notes can be simple expressions of love: “Just a note to tell you how much I love you. I think of you often during the day!” To have even more fun, you can write the letter in a secret code or even by spelling words backwards or in mirror writing.
How do you say thank you to your son?
#1 My precious son, I am so thankful for you. You have grown into a strong and brave man, who is a natural leader. You are not afraid to take responsibility and step up to what is expected of you. You go above and beyond in everything you do and that makes me so proud.
What do you write to a highschool graduate?
- “Congratulations on your well-deserved success.”
- “Warmest congratulations on your graduation.”
- “Congratulations on your graduation and best wishes for your next adventure!”
- “So happy to share in the excitement of your graduation day, and so very proud of you, too!”
- “With love and pride today and always,”
How much should I give my granddaughter for high school graduation?
If you’re not close to the graduate, you should give a cash gift in the range of $20-$100 to remain modest and appropriate in light of your relationship. If you’re close to the graduate or a family member, you can give a larger amount of money if your personal finances allow for it.