- 1 What is an appropriate gift for high school graduation?
- 2 What is a good graduation gift for a high school girl?
- 3 What do you get a teenager for graduation?
- 4 How much should I give my niece for high school graduation?
- 5 What are good quotes for graduation?
- 6 What do you get for a 2021 graduate?
- 7 Should you give cash or check for graduation gift?
What is an appropriate gift for high school graduation?
The amounts can range depending on your relationship, but ranges include: Friends and siblings: $20-75. Parents: $100 or more. Grandparents: $50-100 or more.
What is a good graduation gift for a high school girl?
Below are a few options for everything from books to travel.
- Everything: Visa Gift Card / Amazon Gift Card / Gift Amazon Prime Membership.
- School books: Amazon Gift Card.
- Coffee: Starbucks Gift Card.
- Entertainment: Netflix Gift Card / Fandango Gift Card.
- Transportation: Uber Gift Card.
- Furniture: Amazon Gift Card.
What do you get a teenager for graduation?
Cool graduation gifts for teens include practical presents such as personalized wallets, keychains, and weekender gear, as well as keepsakes of their graduation, and personal graduation gifts, such as custom made jewelry, for a job well done.
How much should I give my niece for high school graduation?
On average, the cash gift amount for high school graduation is between $10-$300. Acquaintances and colleagues are likely to give between $10-$20, friends give between $20-$30, family and relatives give $50-$100, and parents give between $100-$300.
What are good quotes for graduation?
Short Graduation Quotes
- “Be bold, be courageous, be your best.”
- “There is no script.
- “Wherever you go, go with all your heart.”
- “Follow your fear.”
- “If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door.”
- “Failure is the condiment that gives success its flavor.”
- “We know what we are, but know not what we may be.”
What do you get for a 2021 graduate?
23 best high school graduation gifts of 2021
- Roku Ultra. The Roku Ultra is one of the best streaming devices.
- Wemo Mini Smart Plug.
- HoMedics UV-Clean Phone Sanitizer.
- Apple AirPods Pro.
- LARQ Water Bottle.
- Adaptive Sound Technologies LectroFan Evo White Noise Sound Machine.
- Amazon Echo Show.
- Fjallraven Kanken Backpack.
Should you give cash or check for graduation gift?
Leah Ingram, etiquette expert from GiftsandEtiquette.com, encourages people to simply give what they are comfortable giving. While writing a check for $20 may feel appropriate for some, while others may feel the need to send a larger amount because they are high earners or have a close relationship with the graduate.