- 1 Which state has the lowest high school graduation rate?
- 2 What state is the hardest to graduate high school?
- 3 What state has the most high school dropouts?
- 4 What race has the highest dropout rate?
- 5 Does dropping out of high school ruin your life?
- 6 What country has the highest high school dropout rate?
- 7 What state has the highest high school GPA?
- 8 Which race in the United States has the highest high school graduation rate?
- 9 What jobs can a highschool dropout get?
- 10 What percentage of black males finish high school?
- 11 What college has the highest dropout rate?
Which state has the lowest high school graduation rate?
Overall, 88.61% of Americans over the age of 25 had graduated from high school in 2019, with the highest level found in the state of Wyoming at 94.55% and the lowest in the state of California at 84.03%. In Puerto Rico, the proportion was even lower, though, at 78.78%.
What state is the hardest to graduate high school?
When broken down by state, Iowa and New Jersey have the highest graduation rate in the country at 91% each. Alabama, Kentucky, Tennessee, Texas, West Virginia, and Wisconsin all follow with 90%.
What state has the most high school dropouts?
A NCES report, “Trends in High School Dropout and Completion Rates in the United States: 2019,” found that Louisiana had the highest average dropout rate from 2013-17: 9.6%. The lowest average status dropout rate over those years was 3.8% in Massachusetts.
What race has the highest dropout rate?
In 2019, the high school drop out rate for American Indian/Alaska Natives in the United States was 9.6 percent — the highest rate of any ethnicity. In comparison, the high school drop out rate for Asians was just under two percent.
Does dropping out of high school ruin your life?
High School dropouts are more than twice as likely as graduates to live in poverty within a year and begin depending on public assistance for their survival. A higher percentage of high school dropouts have health problems because of a lack of access to basic care.
What country has the highest high school dropout rate?
The country with the highest school dropout rate is Malta, with 40.5%.
What state has the highest high school GPA?
Who’s Smartest? States with the Highest GPAs
- Massachusetts. Average GPA: 3.36.
- Illinois. Average GPA: 3.36.
- Virginia. Average GPA: 3.36.
- North Carolina. Average GPA: 3.37.
- Mississippi. Average GPA: 3.42.
- West Virginia. Average GPA: 3.44.
- South Carolina. Average GPA: 3.48.
- 5 Best Auto Insurance Companies for Uber and Lyft Drivers.
Which race in the United States has the highest high school graduation rate?
Asian/Pacific Islander students had the highest ACGR (93 percent), followed by White (89 percent), Hispanic (82 percent), Black (80 percent), and American Indian/Alaska Native (74 percent) students.
What jobs can a highschool dropout get?
Here are the top 10 jobs for high school dropouts.
- Construction manager. Average wage: $91,370 / £48,500 per year.
- Automotive service technician/Mechanic.
- Sales representative.
- Food service manager.
- Secretary/Administrative assistant.
- Home health aides.
- Diesel service technician/Mechanic.
What percentage of black males finish high school?
Nationwide, research shows the graduation rate for black males is 59 percent — the lowest of any population in the country.
What college has the highest dropout rate?
=1. American InterContinental University-Atlanta (30% retention rate) American InterContinental – Dunwoody is a for-profit university based in Sandy Springs, Georgia.