- 1 What do you say to a child that is graduating?
- 2 What are some good quotes for graduation?
- 3 What to say to the graduates of 2021?
- 4 What is a good Bible verse for graduation?
- 5 How do you tell your child you are proud of them?
- 6 What are some inspiring words?
- 7 What’s the best quote ever?
- 8 What are positive quotes?
- 9 How much money should you give a high school graduate?
- 10 How do you encourage graduates?
- 11 What does the Bible say about high school graduation?
- 12 What does the Bible say about goals?
- 13 What the Bible says about success in exams?
What do you say to a child that is graduating?
Stay happy and be wise. As of your mom, I am so proud of you and so glad to share the excitement of your graduation day. My heartfelt blessing to you my son. Graduation is undoubtedly a great achievement, but it does not have to be leftover many more achievements in the future are fluttering in front of you.
What are some good quotes for graduation?
Short Graduation Quotes
- “Be bold, be courageous, be your best.”
- “There is no script.
- “Wherever you go, go with all your heart.”
- “Follow your fear.”
- “If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door.”
- “Failure is the condiment that gives success its flavor.”
- “We know what we are, but know not what we may be.”
What to say to the graduates of 2021?
I am really proud of our Class of 2021, and I cannot wait to see all your accomplishments in the next chapter. Congratulations to the Class of 2021 on your graduation. All of your hard work and perseverance have led you to this proud moment in your lives. Best wishes on your next adventure!
What is a good Bible verse for graduation?
“Where God guides, he provides.” – Isaiah 58:11. “They will soar on wings like eagles.” – Isaiah. “He will make your paths straight.” – Proverbs 3:6. “Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.” – Psalm 119:105.
How do you tell your child you are proud of them?
How to Let Your Children Know You Are Proud of Them
- Praise Them for Things That Matter. Sol de Zuasnabar Brebbia / Getty Images.
- Praise the Process. kali9 / Getty Images.
- Talk About Obstacles.
- Express Confidence.
- Refrain From Overdoing It.
- Choose the Right Time.
- Avoid Negative Lists.
- Try ‘I’m Proud for You’
What are some inspiring words?
What Are Some Uplifting and Positive Inspirational Words?
- Accomplish. “He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life.”
- Action. “Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
- Ambition. “Ambition is the path to success.
- Believe. “Believe it can be done.
What’s the best quote ever?
Quotes by Famous People
- The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall. –
- The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing. –
- Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life.
- If life were predictable it would cease to be life, and be without flavor. –
What are positive quotes?
Top Positive Quotes
- “The best is yet to be.” –
- “Try to be a rainbow in someone’s cloud.” –
- “Do good and good will come to you.” –
- “A positive mindset brings positive things.” –
- “Positivity always wins…
- “When things go wrong, don’t go with them.” –
- “Live life to the fullest and focus on the positive.” –
- “Keep looking up…
How much money should you give a high school graduate?
Shutterfly notes that most gifts fall between $20-100 dollars. The amounts can range depending on your relationship, but ranges include: Friends and siblings: $20-75.
How do you encourage graduates?
Words of Encouragement for Graduates
- Graduation is the first step to success.
- Keep aiming higher, be more patient, and practice positive affirmation.
- You can start running your own business.
- I have complete faith in you.
- Good things come to patient people.
- Whatever you do, do it as if today is your last day.
What does the Bible say about high school graduation?
Proverbs 3:1-2 – Do not forget my teaching, but keep my commandments in your heart, for they will prolong your life many years and bring you peace and prosperity. Deuteronomy 31:8 – The LORD himself goes before you and will be with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you.
What does the Bible say about goals?
Proverbs 16:9 “In their hearts humans plan their course, but the Lord establishes their steps.” Proverbs 19:21 “Many are the plans in a person’s heart, but it is the Lord’s purpose that prevails.” Proverbs 21:5 “The plans of the diligent lead to profit as surely as haste leads to poverty.”
What the Bible says about success in exams?
Matthew 6:33-34: Seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Psalm 121:2: My help comes from the Lord, the Maker of heaven and earth.