- 1 What are good quotes for graduation?
- 2 What do you say to a graduating class of 2020?
- 3 What to say to the graduates of 2021?
- 4 What do you say in a graduation speech?
- 5 What are some inspiring words?
- 6 What are positive quotes?
- 7 How much money should you give a high school graduate?
- 8 What is a good Bible verse for graduation?
- 9 What do you write to your daughter for high school graduation?
- 10 How do you encourage graduates?
- 11 What do you say for 8th grade graduation?
- 12 How do you begin a speech?
- 13 How do you write a high school graduation speech?
- 14 How do you write a good graduation speech?
What are good quotes for graduation?
Short Graduation Quotes
- “Be bold, be courageous, be your best.”
- “There is no script.
- “Wherever you go, go with all your heart.”
- “Follow your fear.”
- “If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door.”
- “Failure is the condiment that gives success its flavor.”
- “We know what we are, but know not what we may be.”
What do you say to a graduating class of 2020?
Congratulations Graduate: Happy Graduation Card Messages
- Congratulations on graduating!
- You are an achiever.
- It must be a very proud moment for you.
- As you cherish the fruits of your hard work, I wish that success keeps following you in everything that you do.
- I believe you can fly!
- Congratulations Graduate.
What to say to the graduates of 2021?
I am really proud of our Class of 2021, and I cannot wait to see all your accomplishments in the next chapter. Congratulations to the Class of 2021 on your graduation. All of your hard work and perseverance have led you to this proud moment in your lives. Best wishes on your next adventure!
What do you say in a graduation speech?
Graduation Speech Introductions Examples
- “Thank you [person who introduced you].
- “It’s my honor today to deliver the commencement address for this incredible student body.”
- “It is my pleasure to welcome students, families, and faculty to graduation day at [school’s name].
What are some inspiring words?
What Are Some Uplifting and Positive Inspirational Words?
- Accomplish. “He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life.”
- Action. “Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
- Ambition. “Ambition is the path to success.
- Believe. “Believe it can be done.
What are positive quotes?
Top Positive Quotes
- “The best is yet to be.” –
- “Try to be a rainbow in someone’s cloud.” –
- “Do good and good will come to you.” –
- “A positive mindset brings positive things.” –
- “Positivity always wins…
- “When things go wrong, don’t go with them.” –
- “Live life to the fullest and focus on the positive.” –
- “Keep looking up…
How much money should you give a high school graduate?
Shutterfly notes that most gifts fall between $20-100 dollars. The amounts can range depending on your relationship, but ranges include: Friends and siblings: $20-75.
What is a good Bible verse for graduation?
“Where God guides, he provides.” – Isaiah 58:11. “They will soar on wings like eagles.” – Isaiah. “He will make your paths straight.” – Proverbs 3:6. “Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.” – Psalm 119:105.
What do you write to your daughter for high school graduation?
Go forward on your journey, explore life, learn more, make your own decisions, and always remember to keep God first, and know that you will always have your parents love and support. We are so happy and grateful and may God continue to bestow blessings on your graduation and for your future.
How do you encourage graduates?
Words of Encouragement for Graduates
- Graduation is the first step to success.
- Keep aiming higher, be more patient, and practice positive affirmation.
- You can start running your own business.
- I have complete faith in you.
- Good things come to patient people.
- Whatever you do, do it as if today is your last day.
What do you say for 8th grade graduation?
Let the 8th grader in your life know how great they’ve done in school by saying or writing: You’ve crossed the bridge of middle school. Now off to high school you go. No longer a little boy, you’ve grown into a man.
How do you begin a speech?
7 Memorable Ways to Open a Speech or Presentation
- Quote. Opening with a relevant quote can help set the tone for the rest of your speech.
- “What If” Scenario. Immediately drawing your audience into your speech works wonders.
- “Imagine” Scenario.
- Powerful Statement/Phrase.
How do you write a high school graduation speech?
10 Tips for Writing the Best Graduation Speech
- Start out by thanking someone.
- Don’t make it all about you.
- Google it.
- Keep it short and sweet.
- Don’t say anything you’ll regret in 20 years.
- Inspire your fellow students.
- Don’t use famous quotes.
- Don’t write “what’s expected.”
How do you write a good graduation speech?
How to write a great graduation speech
- Be just funny enough. The best speakers are knowingly wry and a bit self-deprecating.
- Be like Shakespeare. “Graduation 2009” by Tulane Public Relations.
- Think about bite-sized ideas.
- Avoid the “Real World” and other clichés.
- Keep it short.
- Above all: relax and enjoy yourself.