- 1 What do you write in a high school senior letter?
- 2 What are good quotes for high school graduation?
- 3 What to say to the graduates of 2021?
- 4 What do I write in my grandson’s graduation card?
- 5 What should I write to my senior?
- 6 What do you say to a senior teammate?
- 7 What are some inspiring words?
- 8 How much should I give my niece for high school graduation?
- 9 What’s the best quote ever?
- 10 What is a good graduation caption?
- 11 What is a good Bible verse for graduation?
- 12 What do you say on a graduation slide?
- 13 What do you write on a graduation invitation card?
- 14 How do you write a congratulations message?
- 15 What do you say to a graduating class of 2020?
What do you write in a high school senior letter?
What kinds of things can I write about in a senior letter?
- congratulating the senior for graduating.
- wishing the senior well in his/her next phase of life (college, military, career)
- remembering fond memories (childhood, school, social gatherings, etc…)
What are good quotes for high school graduation?
Short Graduation Quotes
- “Be bold, be courageous, be your best.”
- “There is no script.
- “Wherever you go, go with all your heart.”
- “Follow your fear.”
- “If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door.”
- “Failure is the condiment that gives success its flavor.”
- “We know what we are, but know not what we may be.”
What to say to the graduates of 2021?
I am really proud of our Class of 2021, and I cannot wait to see all your accomplishments in the next chapter. Congratulations to the Class of 2021 on your graduation. All of your hard work and perseverance have led you to this proud moment in your lives. Best wishes on your next adventure!
What do I write in my grandson’s graduation card?
Wishes and Congratulations
- Congratulations on graduating and here’s to your next adventure!
- Best of luck on your new beginnings!
- You did it, Graduate!
- We’re so proud of you, and honored to celebrate graduation day with you!
- You are a star in the making!
- Caps off to you, Graduate!
- Congratulations on your big day!
What should I write to my senior?
General Wording Ideas
- You’re growing up to be such a wonderful person.
- We’ve watched in amazement as you’ve grown into the person you are today, and we’re watching with great anticipation to see what you become.
- We’re so proud of you!
- I noticed you had me sign your yearbook last.
- Another milestone!
What do you say to a senior teammate?
It’s hard to say thank you for so many things, but thank you for everything. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to play with you, against you, and for you almost every day. Thank you for teaching me the knowledge and skills you had gained ahead of me and passing along the wisdom you possessed.
What are some inspiring words?
What Are Some Uplifting and Positive Inspirational Words?
- Accomplish. “He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life.”
- Action. “Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
- Ambition. “Ambition is the path to success.
- Believe. “Believe it can be done.
How much should I give my niece for high school graduation?
You can give $50 to $100 or more for high school graduation. For instance, if you are dependent on a fixed income, you can give less. You can give an average of $20 to $75. On the other hand, if you have a disposable income, you might decide to give more, $50 to $100.
What’s the best quote ever?
Quotes by Famous People
- The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall. –
- The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing. –
- Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life.
- If life were predictable it would cease to be life, and be without flavor. –
Sweet Graduation Captions
- How lucky I am to have something, that makes saying goodbye so hard.
- Don’t cry because it’s over.
- The best feeling in the world is knowing your parents are smiling because of you.
- Behind you, all your memories.
- May we continue to do amazing things in life.
- You’ve sacrificed a lot for my future.
What is a good Bible verse for graduation?
“Where God guides, he provides.” – Isaiah 58:11. “They will soar on wings like eagles.” – Isaiah. “He will make your paths straight.” – Proverbs 3:6. “Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.” – Psalm 119:105.
What do you say on a graduation slide?
Heartfelt college and high school graduation quotes
- Dream big and just go for it.
- Ready to take on the world?
- Celebrate your accomplishments – you did it!
- Never stop learning and let that hunger guide you.
- All that hard work paid off.
- Caps off to you!
- The best is yet to come – congratulations!
What do you write on a graduation invitation card?
Graduation Invitation Wording: What To Include?
- Full name.
- Name of high school/college/university.
- Degree and honors, if applicable.
- Graduation year.
- Time, date, location of ceremony or grad party.
- RSVP date and instructions.
- No gifts clarification, if applicable.
How do you write a congratulations message?
General Congratulations Messages and Words of Congratulation
- “Congratulations to you, and wishing you even more success in the future.”
- “I couldn’t be happier for you, or more proud.
- “When everyone else said it couldn’t be done, you showed the opposite to be true.
- “Enjoy the success you have worked so hard to achieve.
What do you say to a graduating class of 2020?
Congratulations Graduate: Happy Graduation Card Messages
- Congratulations on graduating!
- You are an achiever.
- It must be a very proud moment for you.
- As you cherish the fruits of your hard work, I wish that success keeps following you in everything that you do.
- I believe you can fly!
- Congratulations Graduate.