- 1 What state has the worst high school graduation rate?
- 2 Which race in the United States has the highest high school graduation rate?
- 3 What state has the lowest college graduation rate?
- 4 Who has the lowest graduation rate?
- 5 What country is #1 in education?
- 6 What is the number 1 state for education?
- 7 What race has the highest high school dropout rate?
- 8 What state has the highest dropout rate 2020?
- 9 How many black people graduated high school?
- 10 What is a bad graduation rate?
- 11 What states have the most high school dropouts?
- 12 What university has the highest dropout rate?
- 13 What is Texas graduation rate?
What state has the worst high school graduation rate?
Overall, 88.61% of Americans over the age of 25 had graduated from high school in 2019, with the highest level found in the state of Wyoming at 94.55% and the lowest in the state of California at 84.03%. In Puerto Rico, the proportion was even lower, though, at 78.78%.
Which race in the United States has the highest high school graduation rate?
Asian/Pacific Islander students had the highest ACGR (93 percent), followed by White (89 percent), Hispanic (82 percent), Black (80 percent), and American Indian/Alaska Native (74 percent) students.
What state has the lowest college graduation rate?
1. West Virginia. West Virginia is the least educated U.S. state, with an overall score of 23.65. West Virginia ranks last for Educational Attainment with the lowest shares of people with associate degrees or some college experience and those with Bachelor’s degrees, at 20.6%.
Who has the lowest graduation rate?
The 11 Universities with the Worst Graduation Rates
- Purdue University North Central, Indiana (Graduation Rate: 14%);
- Cameron University (Graduation Rate:14.1%);
- Ohio University at Chillicothe (Graduation Rate: 15.6%);
- Coppin State University, Baltimore, Maryland (Graduation Rate: 16.3%).
What country is #1 in education?
Based on this list, the United Kingdom comes out on top as having the world’s best education system. In second place is the United States, about 70% of graduates go on to a higher education program. In third place is Canada, followed by Germany and France.
What is the number 1 state for education?
New Jersey is the top state for education. It’s followed by Massachusetts, Florida, Washington and Colorado to round out the top five. Six of the 10 states with the best education systems also rank among the top 10 Best States overall.
What race has the highest high school dropout rate?
In 2019, the high school drop out rate for American Indian/Alaska Natives in the United States was 9.6 percent — the highest rate of any ethnicity. In comparison, the high school drop out rate for Asians was just under two percent.
What state has the highest dropout rate 2020?
Iowa and Kentucky boasted the highest graduation rates in the country, with each graduating an average of 94% of its classes in 2019. Massachusetts, Missouri, Nebraska and Texas followed closely behind, with average rates of 93%.
How many black people graduated high school?
88% of Blacks Have a High School Diploma, 26% a Bachelor’s Degree. About 90% of the U.S. population has graduated high school, a dramatic improvement in educational attainment that began when compulsory education was adopted by every state a century ago.
What is a bad graduation rate?
As of 2019, college graduation rates are increasing slightly. However, only 58.3% of students complete a bachelor’s degree within six years. What is a bad graduation rate in college? Less-selective schools often maintain graduation rates below 50%.
What states have the most high school dropouts?
A NCES report, “Trends in High School Dropout and Completion Rates in the United States: 2019,” found that Louisiana had the highest average dropout rate from 2013-17: 9.6%. The lowest average status dropout rate over those years was 3.8% in Massachusetts.
What university has the highest dropout rate?
=1. American InterContinental University-Atlanta (30% retention rate) American InterContinental – Dunwoody is a for-profit university based in Sandy Springs, Georgia.
What is Texas graduation rate?
Texas landed fifth, the chart says, with a rate of 89.1 percent, just ahead of Missouri (89 percent). The nation’s high school graduation rate was 84.1 percent, the chart says.