- 1 What do I say to my son on his graduation?
- 2 What do you say to your son when he graduated high school?
- 3 What do you write in a Sons graduation card?
- 4 What are good quotes for high school graduation?
- 5 How do I write a heartfelt letter to my son?
- 6 How do I write an encouraging letter to my son?
- 7 What can I write in my sons yearbook?
- 8 How do you tell your child you are proud of them?
- 9 What to say to parents of graduates?
- 10 What is a good graduation message?
- 11 What is a good Bible verse for graduation?
- 12 How do you congratulate parents on a child’s success?
- 13 What are some inspiring words?
- 14 What do you say to a 2021 high school graduate?
- 15 What’s the best quote ever?
What do I say to my son on his graduation?
Congratulations on your graduation, son. We are so proud to see our little bundle of joy grow into such a fine and mature adult. Continue doing us proud sweetheart. Best of luck in your future, we love you.
What do you say to your son when he graduated high school?
Dear son, congratulations on your graduation. I am extremely proud of you, May your every wish and desire come true. Today, we are so grateful and proud of all the best things you did. Love you a lot and pray to God for giving our son the ability to do more great things in life.
What do you write in a Sons graduation card?
Graduation Sayings to a Son
- “What feels like the end is often the beginning.
- “The only way out is through and you’ve done it son.
- “You’ve made your old man so happy.
- “You’ve made your mother so happy and I couldn’t be more proud of you!”
- “Congrats, son.
- “Great results come from hard work.
What are good quotes for high school graduation?
Short Graduation Quotes
- “Be bold, be courageous, be your best.”
- “There is no script.
- “Wherever you go, go with all your heart.”
- “Follow your fear.”
- “If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door.”
- “Failure is the condiment that gives success its flavor.”
- “We know what we are, but know not what we may be.”
How do I write a heartfelt letter to my son?
- Part One: “I love you.” Share with your child that you love him unconditionally.
- Part Two: “I praise you.” Let your child know how proud you are of him, his accomplishments, his unique talents and abilities.
- Part Three: “About our relationship…”
How do I write an encouraging letter to my son?
In your letter include key points of encouragement and pride.
- Remind them that you are there for them. If they need you, they only have to ask.
- Encourage them to try new things and not be scared of change.
- Let them know how proud you are of them for taking this step.
What can I write in my sons yearbook?
General Wording Ideas
- You’re growing up to be such a wonderful person.
- We’ve watched in amazement as you’ve grown into the person you are today, and we’re watching with great anticipation to see what you become.
- We’re so proud of you!
- I noticed you had me sign your yearbook last.
- Another milestone!
How do you tell your child you are proud of them?
How to Let Your Children Know You Are Proud of Them
- Praise Them for Things That Matter. Sol de Zuasnabar Brebbia / Getty Images.
- Praise the Process. kali9 / Getty Images.
- Talk About Obstacles.
- Express Confidence.
- Refrain From Overdoing It.
- Choose the Right Time.
- Avoid Negative Lists.
- Try ‘I’m Proud for You’
What to say to parents of graduates?
Remember to Celebrate This Graduation! So I want you to hear it from me … You friend are an amazing mom!! I know that the current times have taken away some of the opportunities to celebrate graduation. And for that I am so saddened with you.
What is a good graduation message?
- “Congratulations on your well-deserved success.”
- “Warmest congratulations on your graduation.”
- “Congratulations on your graduation and best wishes for your next adventure!”
- “So happy to share in the excitement of your graduation day, and so very proud of you, too!”
- “With love and pride today and always,”
What is a good Bible verse for graduation?
“Where God guides, he provides.” – Isaiah 58:11. “They will soar on wings like eagles.” – Isaiah. “He will make your paths straight.” – Proverbs 3:6. “Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.” – Psalm 119:105.
How do you congratulate parents on a child’s success?
You are blessed with very supportive parents and they are blessed to have a very responsible child. Congratulations on your achievement! Keep moving forward and stay humble. Congratulations on your graduation and welcome to the adult world.
What are some inspiring words?
What Are Some Uplifting and Positive Inspirational Words?
- Accomplish. “He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life.”
- Action. “Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
- Ambition. “Ambition is the path to success.
- Believe. “Believe it can be done.
What do you say to a 2021 high school graduate?
What message should I write on a graduation card?
- Congratulations! You did it just like we knew you would!
- We are proud of your accomplishment.
- Congratulations on your Graduation!
- On your graduation, we honor your hard work and dedication and your journey to success.
What’s the best quote ever?
Quotes by Famous People
- The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall. –
- The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing. –
- Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life.
- If life were predictable it would cease to be life, and be without flavor. –