- 1 Do high school graduates decorate their caps?
- 2 Can you customize your graduation cap in high school?
- 3 What do you put on a high school graduation cap?
- 4 Why you shouldn’t decorate your graduation cap?
- 5 Should I decorate my grad cap?
- 6 What are good quotes for graduation?
- 7 Can you use hot glue on graduation cap?
- 8 Do guys decorate their grad caps?
- 9 What supplies do I need to decorate my graduation cap?
Do high school graduates decorate their caps?
At graduation, students get minimal recognition, rushing across the stage before the next name is called. Cap decoration won’t change this, but might give students a new sense of celebration for their 13 years of hard work.
Can you customize your graduation cap in high school?
One of the simplest ways to stand out from the crowd is to design a grad cap with the school’s mascot. It’s school friendly, it’s appropriate and you can customize it to suit your style.
What do you put on a high school graduation cap?
Let’s celebrate with these awesome grad cap ideas for high school.
- Your High School Logo.
- Your College’s Logo.
- Your School’s Mascot.
- A Grad Cap Idea for the Sports Fan.
- Keep It Simple.
- Showoff Your Grad Year.
- I’m On My Way.
- Bedazzle Your School Mascot.
Why you shouldn’t decorate your graduation cap?
While graduation cap decoration may be fun at times, it is extremely important that you avoid anything that is inappropriate. You want to show pride in yourself as well as your accomplishments. Don’t decorate your cap with any inappropriate items or words that may cost you walking in line to receive your diploma.
Should I decorate my grad cap?
Your graduation cap deserves to have enough time and attention to make it something special. You might as well decorate the cap so you can celebrate your accomplishments. And if you decide to throw your cap at the end of the ceremony, remember to take the tassel off first.
What are good quotes for graduation?
Short Graduation Quotes
- “Be bold, be courageous, be your best.”
- “There is no script.
- “Wherever you go, go with all your heart.”
- “Follow your fear.”
- “If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door.”
- “Failure is the condiment that gives success its flavor.”
- “We know what we are, but know not what we may be.”
Can you use hot glue on graduation cap?
Glue is a necessary tool to attach most decorations to the graduation cap. Use Elmer’s glue or any drying glue, which costs $1.99 to $4.99 at most craft stores or use a hot glue gun. Gluing or sticking on letters are also simple ways to decorate the graduation cap.
Do guys decorate their grad caps?
Yes! It depends on the individual school of course, but it is a tradition (at least in US public high schools) to decorate your cap. Here’s what I did for my high school graduation cap in 2016. Up has always been a treasured Disney film from my childhood, so I based my graduation cap around that.
What supplies do I need to decorate my graduation cap?
Graduation Cap Decorating Materials:
- Your grad cap (duh)
- Glue gun.
- Scrapbook paper.
- Paint pens.
- Stickers (letters or cute icons!)
- Ribbon and washi tapes.
- Fake flowers.