- 1 What to say to the graduates of 2020?
- 2 What are good quotes for graduation?
- 3 What to say to the graduates of 2021?
- 4 How much money do you give someone for graduation?
- 5 What is a good Bible verse for graduation?
- 6 What do you say for 8th grade graduation?
- 7 What are some inspiring words?
- 8 What’s the best quote ever?
- 9 What are positive quotes?
- 10 How do you encourage graduates?
- 11 Is it OK to write a check for a graduation gift?
- 12 How much do you give for a wedding gift in 2021?
- 13 Should I give a graduation gift?
What to say to the graduates of 2020?
Congratulations Graduate: Happy Graduation Card Messages
- Congratulations on graduating!
- You are an achiever.
- It must be a very proud moment for you.
- As you cherish the fruits of your hard work, I wish that success keeps following you in everything that you do.
- I believe you can fly!
- Congratulations Graduate.
What are good quotes for graduation?
Short Graduation Quotes
- “Be bold, be courageous, be your best.”
- “There is no script.
- “Wherever you go, go with all your heart.”
- “Follow your fear.”
- “If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door.”
- “Failure is the condiment that gives success its flavor.”
- “We know what we are, but know not what we may be.”
What to say to the graduates of 2021?
I am really proud of our Class of 2021, and I cannot wait to see all your accomplishments in the next chapter. Congratulations to the Class of 2021 on your graduation. All of your hard work and perseverance have led you to this proud moment in your lives. Best wishes on your next adventure!
How much money do you give someone for graduation?
College Graduation Gift Etiquette Bright Hub states that many people give between $100 and $500 as a college graduation gift. Typically, for a 2- to 4-year degree, anywhere from $50-100 is appropriate for a parent, advanced degrees go up by about $100 for each degree.
What is a good Bible verse for graduation?
“Where God guides, he provides.” – Isaiah 58:11. “They will soar on wings like eagles.” – Isaiah. “He will make your paths straight.” – Proverbs 3:6. “Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.” – Psalm 119:105.
What do you say for 8th grade graduation?
Let the 8th grader in your life know how great they’ve done in school by saying or writing: You’ve crossed the bridge of middle school. Now off to high school you go. No longer a little boy, you’ve grown into a man.
What are some inspiring words?
What Are Some Uplifting and Positive Inspirational Words?
- Accomplish. “He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life.”
- Action. “Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
- Ambition. “Ambition is the path to success.
- Believe. “Believe it can be done.
What’s the best quote ever?
Quotes by Famous People
- The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall. –
- The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing. –
- Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life.
- If life were predictable it would cease to be life, and be without flavor. –
What are positive quotes?
Top Positive Quotes
- “The best is yet to be.” –
- “Try to be a rainbow in someone’s cloud.” –
- “Do good and good will come to you.” –
- “A positive mindset brings positive things.” –
- “Positivity always wins…
- “When things go wrong, don’t go with them.” –
- “Live life to the fullest and focus on the positive.” –
- “Keep looking up…
How do you encourage graduates?
Words of Encouragement for Graduates
- Graduation is the first step to success.
- Keep aiming higher, be more patient, and practice positive affirmation.
- You can start running your own business.
- I have complete faith in you.
- Good things come to patient people.
- Whatever you do, do it as if today is your last day.
Is it OK to write a check for a graduation gift?
When trying to determine how much to give as a graduation gift, always stay within your budget. While writing a check for $20 may feel appropriate for some, while others may feel the need to send a larger amount because they are high earners or have a close relationship with the graduate.
How much do you give for a wedding gift in 2021?
Generally, a distant relative or an acquaintance gives somewhere around $100 to $125 per person as a wedding gift. Since the average amount of money that is given as a wedding gift is $150, those who are close to the couple might give more.
Should I give a graduation gift?
The first rule about graduation gift etiquette is if you should even purchase a gift in the first place. If you did and the grad is headed to high school or beyond, then you’ll want to find an appropriate graduation gift. If you just got a graduation announcement, don’t feel obligated to give a gift.