- 1 What are good quotes for graduation?
- 2 What to say to the graduates of 2021?
- 3 How do you write a congratulations message?
- 4 What do you say to your child graduating from high school?
- 5 What are some inspiring words?
- 6 What are some inspirational sayings?
- 7 How much money should you give a high school graduate?
- 8 How do you encourage graduates?
- 9 How do you write a short message?
- 10 How do you congratulate someone for hard work?
- 11 What can we say instead of congratulations?
- 12 How do you tell your child you are proud of them?
- 13 What can I write to my son?
- 14 How do you congratulate your child on graduation?
What are good quotes for graduation?
Short Graduation Quotes
- “Be bold, be courageous, be your best.”
- “There is no script.
- “Wherever you go, go with all your heart.”
- “Follow your fear.”
- “If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door.”
- “Failure is the condiment that gives success its flavor.”
- “We know what we are, but know not what we may be.”
What to say to the graduates of 2021?
I am really proud of our Class of 2021, and I cannot wait to see all your accomplishments in the next chapter. Congratulations to the Class of 2021 on your graduation. All of your hard work and perseverance have led you to this proud moment in your lives. Best wishes on your next adventure!
How do you write a congratulations message?
- “Congratulations on your well-deserved success.”
- “Heartfelt congratulations to you.”
- “Warmest congratulations on your achievement.”
- “Congratulations and best wishes for your next adventure!”
- “So pleased to see you accomplishing great things.”
What do you say to your child graduating from high school?
My heartfelt blessing to you my son. Graduation is undoubtedly a great achievement, but it does not have to be leftover many more achievements in the future are fluttering in front of you. I am so proud of you son. Keep God first and the sky is the limit love you.
What are some inspiring words?
What Are Some Uplifting and Positive Inspirational Words?
- Accomplish. “He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life.”
- Action. “Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
- Ambition. “Ambition is the path to success.
- Believe. “Believe it can be done.
What are some inspirational sayings?
300+ Motivational Quotes To Reach Your Potential in 2021
- “All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.” – Walt Disney.
- “The secret of getting ahead is getting started.” – Mark Twain.
- “I’ve missed more than 9,000 shots in my career.
- “Don’t limit yourself.
How much money should you give a high school graduate?
Shutterfly notes that most gifts fall between $20-100 dollars. The amounts can range depending on your relationship, but ranges include: Friends and siblings: $20-75.
How do you encourage graduates?
Words of Encouragement for Graduates
- Graduation is the first step to success.
- Keep aiming higher, be more patient, and practice positive affirmation.
- You can start running your own business.
- I have complete faith in you.
- Good things come to patient people.
- Whatever you do, do it as if today is your last day.
How do you write a short message?
How to Write a Good SMS Text Message
- Use simple and clear language. This advice is #1 in all best writing guides.
- Don’t exceed the limit.
- Avoid confusing words.
- Avoid ambiguity.
- Include contacts.
- Include a call to action.
- Use caps wisely.
- Segment your contact base.
How do you congratulate someone for hard work?
Sincere congratulations on your hard-earned success. You are proof that good things come to those who are willing to sacrifice to reach a worthwhile goal. Words can’t express how proud I am! You have the creativity and determination to do whatever you can dream.
What can we say instead of congratulations?
synonyms for congratulations
- best wishes.
- good going.
- good wishes.
- good work.
How do you tell your child you are proud of them?
How to Let Your Children Know You Are Proud of Them
- Praise Them for Things That Matter. Sol de Zuasnabar Brebbia / Getty Images.
- Praise the Process. kali9 / Getty Images.
- Talk About Obstacles.
- Express Confidence.
- Refrain From Overdoing It.
- Choose the Right Time.
- Avoid Negative Lists.
- Try ‘I’m Proud for You’
What can I write to my son?
As your mom, it is my privilege to impart these important truths to you.
- Be true to yourself always.
- Live your own dreams.
- Don’t take life so seriously.
- Love and accept yourself unconditionally.
- Don’t be afraid to take risks.
- Find your soulmate.
- Know that I love you and will always be there for you.
How do you congratulate your child on graduation?
Dear son, congratulations on your graduation. I am extremely proud of you, May your every wish and desire come true. Today, we are so grateful and proud of all the best things you did. Love you a lot and pray to God for giving our son the ability to do more great things in life.