- 1 What do you say to your daughter on her high school graduation?
- 2 What do you say to your senior daughter?
- 3 What are good quotes for high school graduation?
- 4 What are good quotes for graduation?
- 5 How can I advice my daughter?
- 6 How do you tell your child you are proud of them?
- 7 What can I write in my daughter’s graduation card?
- 8 What are good quotes for yearbook?
- 9 How do I write an inspirational letter to my daughter?
- 10 What are some inspiring words?
- 11 What do you say to a 2021 high school graduate?
- 12 How much should I give my niece for high school graduation?
- 13 What’s the best quote ever?
- 14 What are positive quotes?
What do you say to your daughter on her high school graduation?
“Congratulations, sweet daughter, on this momentous day. You’ve worked hard to achieve your goals, and now, you’re on your way to seek new vistas, dream new dreams, embrace life with passion, and keep reaching for your star. Go for it!”
What do you say to your senior daughter?
General Wording Ideas
- You’re growing up to be such a wonderful person.
- We’ve watched in amazement as you’ve grown into the person you are today, and we’re watching with great anticipation to see what you become.
- We’re so proud of you!
- I noticed you had me sign your yearbook last.
- Another milestone!
What are good quotes for high school graduation?
Short Graduation Quotes
- “Be bold, be courageous, be your best.”
- “There is no script.
- “Wherever you go, go with all your heart.”
- “Follow your fear.”
- “If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door.”
- “Failure is the condiment that gives success its flavor.”
- “We know what we are, but know not what we may be.”
What are good quotes for graduation?
“I’m a greater believer in luck, and I find the harder I work the more I have of it.” “There are far, far better things ahead than any we leave behind.” ” We may live in an age of instant messaging, instant gratification and Instagram, but there is no way to short circuit the path to success. ”
How can I advice my daughter?
Advice for Daughters
- Listen to your parents.
- Don’t be afraid to be yourself.
- Do everything with grace.
- Avoid participating in gossip.
- Think twice before you post something on the internet.
- Learn to cook, clean and be organized for yourself, not for someone else.
- Don’t set limits for yourself.
How do you tell your child you are proud of them?
How to Let Your Children Know You Are Proud of Them
- Praise Them for Things That Matter. Sol de Zuasnabar Brebbia / Getty Images.
- Praise the Process. kali9 / Getty Images.
- Talk About Obstacles.
- Express Confidence.
- Refrain From Overdoing It.
- Choose the Right Time.
- Avoid Negative Lists.
- Try ‘I’m Proud for You’
What can I write in my daughter’s graduation card?
Graduation Messages for Daughter
- It has been a privilege to watch you grow into the woman you are today.
- Time flies.
- We see that you are a powerful woman with the world in your hands, but in our hearts you will always be our little girl.
- We still remember your first day of school.
What are good quotes for yearbook?
- Good luck in the future, may all your dreams and wishes come true.
- May the good times never be forgotten, and may good times continue to roll.
- We have our memories, now let’s go make the future.
- As Walt Disney once said, “It’s kind of fun to do the impossible.” We are now on our way to the impossible!
How do I write an inspirational letter to my daughter?
10 Things to Write in a Letter to Your Daughter
- “I love you from the bottom of my heart.”
- “I believe in you.”
- “I think you’re beautiful.”
- “You make me proud in so many ways.”
- “I want you to know what my treasures are.”
- “Let me tell you about the day you were born.”
- “Don’t ever settle for second best.”
What are some inspiring words?
What Are Some Uplifting and Positive Inspirational Words?
- Accomplish. “He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life.”
- Action. “Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
- Ambition. “Ambition is the path to success.
- Believe. “Believe it can be done.
What do you say to a 2021 high school graduate?
What message should I write on a graduation card?
- Congratulations! You did it just like we knew you would!
- We are proud of your accomplishment.
- Congratulations on your Graduation!
- On your graduation, we honor your hard work and dedication and your journey to success.
How much should I give my niece for high school graduation?
You can give $50 to $100 or more for high school graduation. For instance, if you are dependent on a fixed income, you can give less. You can give an average of $20 to $75. On the other hand, if you have a disposable income, you might decide to give more, $50 to $100.
What’s the best quote ever?
Quotes by Famous People
- The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall. –
- The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing. –
- Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life.
- If life were predictable it would cease to be life, and be without flavor. –
What are positive quotes?
Top Positive Quotes
- “The best is yet to be.” –
- “Try to be a rainbow in someone’s cloud.” –
- “Do good and good will come to you.” –
- “A positive mindset brings positive things.” –
- “Positivity always wins…
- “When things go wrong, don’t go with them.” –
- “Live life to the fullest and focus on the positive.” –
- “Keep looking up…