- 1 What do you write in a high school graduation card?
- 2 What does the Bible say about high school graduation?
- 3 What are good quotes for graduation?
- 4 What to say to the graduates of 2021?
- 5 How much money should you give a high school graduate?
- 6 What is the appropriate amount of money to give a high school graduate?
- 7 What do you write to your daughter for high school graduation?
- 8 How do you encourage graduates?
- 9 What do you say to a church graduate?
- 10 What are some inspiring words?
- 11 What are some inspirational sayings?
- 12 What are some motivational quotes?
- 13 What is a good Bible verse for graduation?
- 14 What do you say to a graduating daughter?
- 15 What do you say to a niece on her graduation?
What do you write in a high school graduation card?
- “Congratulations on your well-deserved success.”
- “Warmest congratulations on your graduation.”
- “Congratulations on your graduation and best wishes for your next adventure!”
- “So happy to share in the excitement of your graduation day, and so very proud of you, too!”
- “With love and pride today and always,”
What does the Bible say about high school graduation?
Proverbs 3:1-2 – Do not forget my teaching, but keep my commandments in your heart, for they will prolong your life many years and bring you peace and prosperity. Deuteronomy 31:8 – The LORD himself goes before you and will be with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you.
What are good quotes for graduation?
“I’m a greater believer in luck, and I find the harder I work the more I have of it.” “There are far, far better things ahead than any we leave behind.” ” We may live in an age of instant messaging, instant gratification and Instagram, but there is no way to short circuit the path to success. ”
What to say to the graduates of 2021?
I am really proud of our Class of 2021, and I cannot wait to see all your accomplishments in the next chapter. Congratulations to the Class of 2021 on your graduation. All of your hard work and perseverance have led you to this proud moment in your lives. Best wishes on your next adventure!
How much money should you give a high school graduate?
Shutterfly notes that most gifts fall between $20-100 dollars. The amounts can range depending on your relationship, but ranges include: Friends and siblings: $20-75.
What is the appropriate amount of money to give a high school graduate?
The idea of giving cash gifts for high school graduates is to encourage the high school graduate for performing well, rather than to enrich or give a wad of cash that could potentially distract them. This is why, generally, an appropriate monetary gift for high school graduation is any amount between $10 – $300.
What do you write to your daughter for high school graduation?
Go forward on your journey, explore life, learn more, make your own decisions, and always remember to keep God first, and know that you will always have your parents love and support. We are so happy and grateful and may God continue to bestow blessings on your graduation and for your future.
How do you encourage graduates?
Words of Encouragement for Graduates
- Graduation is the first step to success.
- Keep aiming higher, be more patient, and practice positive affirmation.
- You can start running your own business.
- I have complete faith in you.
- Good things come to patient people.
- Whatever you do, do it as if today is your last day.
What do you say to a church graduate?
you hope and a future.” Sample Christian Graduation Wishes: Let us now share in your joy as together, we celebrate what God has done in your life. Today, as you graduate, we pray that you will go on to what God has already planned, for you have such an awesome future when you place it in God’s hands.
What are some inspiring words?
What Are Some Uplifting and Positive Inspirational Words?
- Accomplish. “He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life.”
- Action. “Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
- Ambition. “Ambition is the path to success.
- Believe. “Believe it can be done.
What are some inspirational sayings?
300+ Motivational Quotes To Reach Your Potential in 2021
- “All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.” – Walt Disney.
- “The secret of getting ahead is getting started.” – Mark Twain.
- “I’ve missed more than 9,000 shots in my career.
- “Don’t limit yourself.
What are some motivational quotes?
- “Everything you’ve ever wanted is sitting on the other side of fear.” —
- “The question isn’t who is going to let me; it’s who is going to stop me.” —
- “Every strike brings me closer to the next home run.” —
- “I have not failed.
- “Don’t worry about failure; you only have to be right once.” —
What is a good Bible verse for graduation?
“Where God guides, he provides.” – Isaiah 58:11. “They will soar on wings like eagles.” – Isaiah. “He will make your paths straight.” – Proverbs 3:6. “Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.” – Psalm 119:105.
What do you say to a graduating daughter?
“ Congratulations, sweet daughter, on this momentous day. You’ve worked hard to achieve your goals, and now, you’re on your way to seek new vistas, dream new dreams, embrace life with passion, and keep reaching for your star. Go for it!”
What do you say to a niece on her graduation?
Graduation Messages For Niece
- You have made your uncle/aunt proud, my dear niece.
- My dearest niece, I am so happy to watch you achieve your goals.
- I always wanted to see you as a graduate!
- There’s no better feeling than watching my niece live out her dreams.