- 1 What is the highest paying job for a highschool graduate?
- 2 What teenage jobs pay the most?
- 3 What good jobs can you get with a high school diploma?
- 4 Can you get a high-paying job with a high school diploma?
- 5 What are jobs that pay $30 an hour?
- 6 What jobs pay over 100k without a degree?
- 7 What jobs make $100 an hour?
- 8 Is 50 dollars an hour good?
- 9 What are the best first jobs for high school students?
- 10 What careers can I do with a GED?
- 11 Can you lie about having a high school diploma?
- 12 Will Amazon hire without high school diploma?
- 13 Can you work at Walmart without a high school diploma?
What is the highest paying job for a highschool graduate?
These are the highest-paying jobs for high school graduates.
- Transportation, storage, and distribution managers.
- Elevator installers and repairers.
- Detectives and criminal investigators.
- First-line supervisors of non-retail sales workers.
- Transportation inspectors.
- Postmasters and mail superintendents.
What teenage jobs pay the most?
Here are 15 high-paying jobs for teenagers to consider if you’re looking for work opportunities:
- Landscape laborer.
- Dog walker.
- Youth sports referee.
- Delivery service driver.
- Pet sitter.
- Automotive technician. National average salary: $19.55 per hour.
- Tutor. National average salary: $21.31 per hour.
What good jobs can you get with a high school diploma?
We have curated a list of 10 highest paying jobs that you can comfortably achieve with a high school diploma. Highest Paying Jobs Without a University Degree
- Dispensing optician.
- Community health care worker.
- Pharmacy technician.
- Gaming manager.
- 5. Mail carrier.
- Power plant operator.
- Audiovisual technician.
Can you get a high-paying job with a high school diploma?
According to the US Bureau of Labor Statistics, there are a ton of high-paying jobs that only require a high school diploma. Some of those careers include nuclear-power-reactor operators, commercial pilots, and detectives. Here are the highest-paying jobs you can get with just a high school diploma.
What are jobs that pay $30 an hour?
Let’s take a look at what jobs pay $30 an hour or more:
- Electrician: ($29-$46 an hour)
- Plumber: ($28-$45 an hour)
- Welder: ($22-$45 an hour)
- Carpenter: ($25-$40 an hour)
- Painter – Established: ($25-$40 an hour) *
- Tile Setter: ($21-$33 an hour)
- Landscape Designer or Company Owner: ($21-$34 an hour)
What jobs pay over 100k without a degree?
Here are 14 examples of high-paying jobs with salaries exceeding $100,000 – that don’t require a college degree.
- Business Owner. Small business is the lifeblood of the American economy.
- Real Estate Broker.
- Sales Consultant.
- Air Traffic Controller.
- Virtual Assistant.
- Firefighter or Police Officer.
- Site Manager.
What jobs make $100 an hour?
Here is the list of the top jobs that pay over $100 an hour: Life coach.
- Life coach.
- Underwater welder.
- Freelance photographer.
- Political speechwriter.
- Tattoo artist.
- Massage therapist.
- Interior designer.
- Commercial pilot.
Is 50 dollars an hour good?
Making 50 dollars an hour is good pay. The more hours you work, the more money you will end up making at this hourly rate. Let’s say you get paid every two weeks. If you work part-time, 50 dollars an hour, 20 hours a week, you would earn $2,000 before taxes.
What are the best first jobs for high school students?
Top jobs for high school students
- Movie theater cashier or usher.
- Front desk receptionist.
- Yard worker.
- Pet sitter or dog walker.
- Delivery driver.
- Grocery store associate.
What careers can I do with a GED?
Jobs You Can Get with a GED
- Administrative assistants or secretaries.
- Bill collectors.
- Customer service representatives.
- Financial clerks.
- Information clerks.
Can you lie about having a high school diploma?
Can I lie about having a high school diploma? Well, of course, they can fire you for lying on your application and/or for not having a high school diploma. Your question is not a legal one, it is a personal one. You can tell them that you lied, etc., the choice is yours to make.
Will Amazon hire without high school diploma?
Yes, usually Amazon requires applicants to hold at least a high school or equivalent diploma. Amazon has set up pilot programs to help seasonal workers get a GED diploma for free. In Fort Worth, Texas, for example, the company hires workers without a high school or diploma to work as warehouse associates.
Can you work at Walmart without a high school diploma?
No, you do not need a high school diploma. You don’t have to have a high school diploma to work in the distribution center, but it is helpful.