- 1 What is the graduation rate for Illinois?
- 2 Which state has highest high school graduation rate?
- 3 Which state has the worst high school graduation rate?
- 4 What is Harvard’s graduation rate?
- 5 What is the high school graduation rate in Chicago?
- 6 Does dropping out of high school ruin your life?
- 7 What race has the highest dropout rate?
- 8 Which state has highest dropout rate?
- 9 What is the most uneducated state?
- 10 What state has the lowest high school dropout rate?
What is the graduation rate for Illinois?
The average graduation rate for Colleges in Illinois is 55.59%, transfer-out rate is 21.27%, and retention rate is 72.48%.
Which state has highest high school graduation rate?
Iowa and Kentucky have the highest high school graduation rates in the country. April 28, 2021, at 8:00 a.m. The high school graduation rate in the U.S. was 88% for the 2018-2019 academic year – holding steady with the previous year’s average.
Which state has the worst high school graduation rate?
Overall, 88.61% of Americans over the age of 25 had graduated from high school in 2019, with the highest level found in the state of Wyoming at 94.55% and the lowest in the state of California at 84.03%. In Puerto Rico, the proportion was even lower, though, at 78.78%.
What is Harvard’s graduation rate?
The 150 percent graduation rate was highest for Asian students (36 percent), followed by Pacific Islander students (34 percent), White students (32 percent), Hispanic students (30 percent), American Indian/Alaska Native students (27 percent), students of Two or more races (25 percent), and Black students (23 percent).
What is the high school graduation rate in Chicago?
Lightfoot and Chicago Public Schools (CPS) CEO Jackson announced today that CPS students have set a new record high 5-year graduation rate of 82.5 percent (up from 80.9 in 2019 using the new methodology), which was propelled by the academic progress of Latinx students.
Does dropping out of high school ruin your life?
High School dropouts are more than twice as likely as graduates to live in poverty within a year and begin depending on public assistance for their survival. A higher percentage of high school dropouts have health problems because of a lack of access to basic care.
What race has the highest dropout rate?
In 2019, the high school drop out rate for American Indian/Alaska Natives in the United States was 9.6 percent — the highest rate of any ethnicity. In comparison, the high school drop out rate for Asians was just under two percent.
Which state has highest dropout rate?
A NCES report, “Trends in High School Dropout and Completion Rates in the United States: 2019,” found that Louisiana had the highest average dropout rate from 2013-17: 9.6%. The lowest average status dropout rate over those years was 3.8% in Massachusetts.
What is the most uneducated state?
The Least Educated States
- West Virginia. West Virginia is the least educated U.S. state, with an overall score of 23.65.
- Mississippi. Mississippi has a score of 25.18.
- Louisiana. Louisiana holds the third-place spot for the least educated states.
- Arkansas. Arkansas’s score is 30.06 out of 100.
What state has the lowest high school dropout rate?
New Mexico. A significant anchor on the high school graduation rate in New Mexico, the lowest among the U.S. states, is the dropout rate among Native American students.