- 1 What can I write in my daughters graduation card?
- 2 What do you write in a grandchild graduation card?
- 3 What do you say to your child graduating high school?
- 4 What to say to the graduates of 2021?
- 5 What are good quotes for graduation?
- 6 What is a good graduation message?
- 7 What do you say to your granddaughter when you quit college?
- 8 What are grandson quotes?
- 9 How do you congratulate a new grandmother?
- 10 How do you tell your child you are proud of them?
- 11 How do you write a senior tribute?
- 12 How do I write a heartfelt letter to my son?
- 13 How much money should you give a high school graduate?
- 14 What is a good Bible verse for graduation?
What can I write in my daughters graduation card?
“ Happy graduation day, princess. Always remember that you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, smarter than you think, and loved more than you’ll ever know. Congrats, we love you.”
What do you write in a grandchild graduation card?
Short Graduation Card Messages to Say Congrats Graduate!
- “Caps off to you!”
- “Cheers to your accomplishments!”
- “Way to go!”
- “Congratulations, we are so proud of you!”
- “Congratulations, all of your hard work has paid off!”
- “The world is your oyster.”
- “Adventure awaits you!
- “Hats off to the grad!”
What do you say to your child graduating high school?
Sons Graduation Messages
- We still remember the first day of your school.
- Congratulations to our little graduate.
- Now that you are a graduate, use your freedom wisely.
- Son, I closed my eyes for but a moment and suddenly a man stood where a boy used to be.
- You have worked so hard my child.
What to say to the graduates of 2021?
I am really proud of our Class of 2021, and I cannot wait to see all your accomplishments in the next chapter. Congratulations to the Class of 2021 on your graduation. All of your hard work and perseverance have led you to this proud moment in your lives. Best wishes on your next adventure!
What are good quotes for graduation?
Short Graduation Quotes
- “Be bold, be courageous, be your best.”
- “There is no script.
- “Wherever you go, go with all your heart.”
- “Follow your fear.”
- “If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door.”
- “Failure is the condiment that gives success its flavor.”
- “We know what we are, but know not what we may be.”
What is a good graduation message?
- “Congratulations on your well-deserved success.”
- “Warmest congratulations on your graduation.”
- “Congratulations on your graduation and best wishes for your next adventure!”
- “So happy to share in the excitement of your graduation day, and so very proud of you, too!”
- “With love and pride today and always,”
What do you say to your granddaughter when you quit college?
We’ll miss you at home, but we are proud of your desire to leave and continue learning, growing, and changing as a person. You have moved from childhood to the brink of adulthood. It is an amazing journey, and we are so glad to be able to be your parents and witness these changes in you.
What are grandson quotes?
30+ Grandson Quotes to Show Your Pride & Love
- Grandson, the first time I saw you, I knew we’d be great buddies.
- Grandson, I love the way you always have a smile for me.
- Grandson, you’re such a special boy who brightens my life.
How do you congratulate a new grandmother?
Express Excitement We are so excited to hear you’re becoming a Grandmother! We know you must be thrilled. Sending all my love and happiness to you and your growing family. I remember when I became a Grandmother for the first time.
How do you tell your child you are proud of them?
How to Let Your Children Know You Are Proud of Them
- Praise Them for Things That Matter. Sol de Zuasnabar Brebbia / Getty Images.
- Praise the Process. kali9 / Getty Images.
- Talk About Obstacles.
- Express Confidence.
- Refrain From Overdoing It.
- Choose the Right Time.
- Avoid Negative Lists.
- Try ‘I’m Proud for You’
How do you write a senior tribute?
General Wording Ideas
- You’re growing up to be such a wonderful person.
- We’ve watched in amazement as you’ve grown into the person you are today, and we’re watching with great anticipation to see what you become.
- We’re so proud of you!
- I noticed you had me sign your yearbook last.
- Another milestone!
How do I write a heartfelt letter to my son?
- Part One: “I love you.” Share with your child that you love him unconditionally.
- Part Two: “I praise you.” Let your child know how proud you are of him, his accomplishments, his unique talents and abilities.
- Part Three: “About our relationship…”
How much money should you give a high school graduate?
Shutterfly notes that most gifts fall between $20-100 dollars. The amounts can range depending on your relationship, but ranges include: Friends and siblings: $20-75.
What is a good Bible verse for graduation?
“Where God guides, he provides.” – Isaiah 58:11. “They will soar on wings like eagles.” – Isaiah. “He will make your paths straight.” – Proverbs 3:6. “Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.” – Psalm 119:105.