- 1 What are good quotes for graduation?
- 2 What to say to the graduates of 2021?
- 3 What do you say to a graduating class of 2020?
- 4 What can I write in my daughters graduation card?
- 5 What are some inspiring words?
- 6 What are some inspirational sayings?
- 7 How much money should you give a high school graduate?
- 8 How do you encourage graduates?
- 9 What do you say for 8th grade graduation?
- 10 What is a good Bible verse for graduation?
- 11 How do you congratulate students?
- 12 What do you write on a graduation invitation card?
- 13 How do you write a congratulations message?
- 14 What can we say instead of congratulations?
What are good quotes for graduation?
Short Graduation Quotes
- “Be bold, be courageous, be your best.”
- “There is no script.
- “Wherever you go, go with all your heart.”
- “Follow your fear.”
- “If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door.”
- “Failure is the condiment that gives success its flavor.”
- “We know what we are, but know not what we may be.”
What to say to the graduates of 2021?
I am really proud of our Class of 2021, and I cannot wait to see all your accomplishments in the next chapter. Congratulations to the Class of 2021 on your graduation. All of your hard work and perseverance have led you to this proud moment in your lives. Best wishes on your next adventure!
What do you say to a graduating class of 2020?
Congratulations Graduate: Happy Graduation Card Messages
- Congratulations on graduating!
- You are an achiever.
- It must be a very proud moment for you.
- As you cherish the fruits of your hard work, I wish that success keeps following you in everything that you do.
- I believe you can fly!
- Congratulations Graduate.
What can I write in my daughters graduation card?
Graduation Messages for Daughter
- It has been a privilege to watch you grow into the woman you are today.
- Time flies.
- We see that you are a powerful woman with the world in your hands, but in our hearts you will always be our little girl.
- We still remember your first day of school.
What are some inspiring words?
What Are Some Uplifting and Positive Inspirational Words?
- Accomplish. “He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life.”
- Action. “Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
- Ambition. “Ambition is the path to success.
- Believe. “Believe it can be done.
What are some inspirational sayings?
300+ Motivational Quotes To Reach Your Potential in 2021
- “All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.” – Walt Disney.
- “The secret of getting ahead is getting started.” – Mark Twain.
- “I’ve missed more than 9,000 shots in my career.
- “Don’t limit yourself.
How much money should you give a high school graduate?
Shutterfly notes that most gifts fall between $20-100 dollars. The amounts can range depending on your relationship, but ranges include: Friends and siblings: $20-75.
How do you encourage graduates?
Words of Encouragement for Graduates
- Graduation is the first step to success.
- Keep aiming higher, be more patient, and practice positive affirmation.
- You can start running your own business.
- I have complete faith in you.
- Good things come to patient people.
- Whatever you do, do it as if today is your last day.
What do you say for 8th grade graduation?
Let the 8th grader in your life know how great they’ve done in school by saying or writing: You’ve crossed the bridge of middle school. Now off to high school you go. No longer a little boy, you’ve grown into a man.
What is a good Bible verse for graduation?
“Where God guides, he provides.” – Isaiah 58:11. “They will soar on wings like eagles.” – Isaiah. “He will make your paths straight.” – Proverbs 3:6. “Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.” – Psalm 119:105.
How do you congratulate students?
- “Congratulations on your well-deserved success.”
- “Heartfelt congratulations to you.”
- “Warmest congratulations on your achievement.”
- “Congratulations and best wishes for your next adventure!”
- “So pleased to see you accomplishing great things.”
What do you write on a graduation invitation card?
Graduation Invitation Wording: What To Include?
- Full name.
- Name of high school/college/university.
- Degree and honors, if applicable.
- Graduation year.
- Time, date, location of ceremony or grad party.
- RSVP date and instructions.
- No gifts clarification, if applicable.
How do you write a congratulations message?
General Congratulations Messages and Words of Congratulation
- “Congratulations to you, and wishing you even more success in the future.”
- “I couldn’t be happier for you, or more proud.
- “When everyone else said it couldn’t be done, you showed the opposite to be true.
- “Enjoy the success you have worked so hard to achieve.
What can we say instead of congratulations?
synonyms for congratulations
- best wishes.
- good going.
- good wishes.
- good work.