- 1 What are good quotes for high school graduation?
- 2 What to say to the graduates of 2021?
- 3 What are good quotes for graduation?
- 4 What can I write in my daughters graduation card?
- 5 What are some inspiring words?
- 6 How much should I give my niece for high school graduation?
- 7 How do you encourage graduates?
- 8 What’s the best quote ever?
- 9 What do you say to a graduate in 2020?
- 10 What are positive quotes?
- 11 How do you write a congratulations message?
- 12 What do you write on a graduation invitation card?
- 13 What can I say other than congratulations?
What are good quotes for high school graduation?
Short Graduation Quotes
- “Be bold, be courageous, be your best.”
- “There is no script.
- “Wherever you go, go with all your heart.”
- “Follow your fear.”
- “If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door.”
- “Failure is the condiment that gives success its flavor.”
- “We know what we are, but know not what we may be.”
What to say to the graduates of 2021?
I am really proud of our Class of 2021, and I cannot wait to see all your accomplishments in the next chapter. Congratulations to the Class of 2021 on your graduation. All of your hard work and perseverance have led you to this proud moment in your lives. Best wishes on your next adventure!
What are good quotes for graduation?
“I’m a greater believer in luck, and I find the harder I work the more I have of it.” “There are far, far better things ahead than any we leave behind.” ” We may live in an age of instant messaging, instant gratification and Instagram, but there is no way to short circuit the path to success. ”
What can I write in my daughters graduation card?
Graduation Messages for Daughter
- It has been a privilege to watch you grow into the woman you are today.
- Time flies.
- We see that you are a powerful woman with the world in your hands, but in our hearts you will always be our little girl.
- We still remember your first day of school.
What are some inspiring words?
What Are Some Uplifting and Positive Inspirational Words?
- Accomplish. “He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life.”
- Action. “Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
- Ambition. “Ambition is the path to success.
- Believe. “Believe it can be done.
How much should I give my niece for high school graduation?
You can give $50 to $100 or more for high school graduation. For instance, if you are dependent on a fixed income, you can give less. You can give an average of $20 to $75. On the other hand, if you have a disposable income, you might decide to give more, $50 to $100.
How do you encourage graduates?
Words of Encouragement for Graduates
- Graduation is the first step to success.
- Keep aiming higher, be more patient, and practice positive affirmation.
- You can start running your own business.
- I have complete faith in you.
- Good things come to patient people.
- Whatever you do, do it as if today is your last day.
What’s the best quote ever?
Quotes by Famous People
- The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall. –
- The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing. –
- Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life.
- If life were predictable it would cease to be life, and be without flavor. –
What do you say to a graduate in 2020?
Congratulations Graduate: Happy Graduation Card Messages
- Congratulations on graduating!
- You are an achiever.
- It must be a very proud moment for you.
- As you cherish the fruits of your hard work, I wish that success keeps following you in everything that you do.
- I believe you can fly!
- Congratulations Graduate.
What are positive quotes?
Top Positive Quotes
- “The best is yet to be.” –
- “Try to be a rainbow in someone’s cloud.” –
- “Do good and good will come to you.” –
- “A positive mindset brings positive things.” –
- “Positivity always wins…
- “When things go wrong, don’t go with them.” –
- “Live life to the fullest and focus on the positive.” –
- “Keep looking up…
How do you write a congratulations message?
General Congratulations Messages and Words of Congratulation
- “Congratulations to you, and wishing you even more success in the future.”
- “I couldn’t be happier for you, or more proud.
- “When everyone else said it couldn’t be done, you showed the opposite to be true.
- “Enjoy the success you have worked so hard to achieve.
What do you write on a graduation invitation card?
Graduation Invitation Wording: What To Include?
- Full name.
- Name of high school/college/university.
- Degree and honors, if applicable.
- Graduation year.
- Time, date, location of ceremony or grad party.
- RSVP date and instructions.
- No gifts clarification, if applicable.
What can I say other than congratulations?
- felicitations. Congratulations! Well done!
- kudos. Credit or praise for an achievement; glory; fame.
- good work. 128.
- congrats. (Informal) A short form of congratulations.
- way-to-go. (Idiomatic) an expression of congratulations approval.
- good-for-you. An exclamation of encouragement.
- best wishes.