- 1 What are good quotes for graduation?
- 2 What advice do you give to high school students?
- 3 How much money do you give a high school graduate?
- 4 What to say to the graduates of 2021?
- 5 What are some inspiring words?
- 6 What do you say to a 2021 high school graduate?
- 7 What Every high school Freshman Should Know?
- 8 What year in high school is the hardest?
- 9 What advice would you give to a high school freshman?
- 10 Is it OK to write a check for a graduation gift?
- 11 Is it possible to not graduate high school?
- 12 How much do you give for a wedding gift in 2021?
- 13 How do you encourage graduates?
- 14 What is a good Bible verse for graduation?
- 15 What do you write to your daughter for high school graduation?
What are good quotes for graduation?
Short Graduation Quotes
- “Be bold, be courageous, be your best.”
- “There is no script.
- “Wherever you go, go with all your heart.”
- “Follow your fear.”
- “If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door.”
- “Failure is the condiment that gives success its flavor.”
- “We know what we are, but know not what we may be.”
What advice do you give to high school students?
Advice for High School Freshmen from Departing Seniors
- Get a Planner. If I didn’t have a planner, I would have never made it through high school.
- Understand Procrastination.
- Keep It Real.
- Stay Focused.
- Get Out of Your Comfort Zone.
- Make Yourself at Home.
- Get Involved.
- Make Useful Connections.
How much money do you give a high school graduate?
Shutterfly notes that most gifts fall between $20-100 dollars. The amounts can range depending on your relationship, but ranges include: Friends and siblings: $20-75.
What to say to the graduates of 2021?
I am really proud of our Class of 2021, and I cannot wait to see all your accomplishments in the next chapter. Congratulations to the Class of 2021 on your graduation. All of your hard work and perseverance have led you to this proud moment in your lives. Best wishes on your next adventure!
What are some inspiring words?
What Are Some Uplifting and Positive Inspirational Words?
- Accomplish. “He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life.”
- Action. “Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
- Ambition. “Ambition is the path to success.
- Believe. “Believe it can be done.
What do you say to a 2021 high school graduate?
What message should I write on a graduation card?
- Congratulations! You did it just like we knew you would!
- We are proud of your accomplishment.
- Congratulations on your Graduation!
- On your graduation, we honor your hard work and dedication and your journey to success.
What Every high school Freshman Should Know?
10 Things Every High School Freshman Should Know
- Go to orientation.
- Get involved.
- Be aware that friend groups change.
- Manage your time.
- Don’t be afraid to challenge yourself.
- Stay focused on yourself and your goals.
- It’s okay to do things by yourself.
- Make plans with new people.
What year in high school is the hardest?
Tips for rising 9th graders While junior year is often the hardest year of high school, the transition from middle school to 9th grade can also be tough. To make it easier, don’t feel afraid to reach out to your teachers and counselors, and take advantage of the support resources that are available.
What advice would you give to a high school freshman?
Make Wise Choices. Don’t look back on high school as a time of regrets. Making decisions to drink alcohol, try drugs or have sex can have serious implications for the rest of your life. Don’t give into pressure to try something that is illegal or that you aren’t ready for.
Is it OK to write a check for a graduation gift?
When trying to determine how much to give as a graduation gift, always stay within your budget. While writing a check for $20 may feel appropriate for some, while others may feel the need to send a larger amount because they are high earners or have a close relationship with the graduate.
Is it possible to not graduate high school?
You can still get a high school diploma whether you dropped out or did not have enough course credits. Or you can pursue your education goals at a community college without one. It will take dedication and a commitment on your part.
How much do you give for a wedding gift in 2021?
Generally, a distant relative or an acquaintance gives somewhere around $100 to $125 per person as a wedding gift. Since the average amount of money that is given as a wedding gift is $150, those who are close to the couple might give more.
How do you encourage graduates?
Words of Encouragement for Graduates
- Graduation is the first step to success.
- Keep aiming higher, be more patient, and practice positive affirmation.
- You can start running your own business.
- I have complete faith in you.
- Good things come to patient people.
- Whatever you do, do it as if today is your last day.
What is a good Bible verse for graduation?
“Where God guides, he provides.” – Isaiah 58:11. “They will soar on wings like eagles.” – Isaiah. “He will make your paths straight.” – Proverbs 3:6. “Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.” – Psalm 119:105.
What do you write to your daughter for high school graduation?
Go forward on your journey, explore life, learn more, make your own decisions, and always remember to keep God first, and know that you will always have your parents love and support. We are so happy and grateful and may God continue to bestow blessings on your graduation and for your future.