- 1 Which states have the lowest high school graduation rates?
- 2 What city has the lowest high school graduation rate?
- 3 What state is the hardest to graduate high school?
- 4 What school has the lowest graduation rate?
- 5 What race has the highest dropout rate?
- 6 Does dropping out of high school ruin your life?
- 7 What state has the poorest education?
- 8 What state has the most dropouts?
- 9 What state has the highest high school GPA?
- 10 What country has the highest high school dropout rate?
- 11 Which race in the United States has the highest high school graduation rate?
- 12 What is a bad graduation rate?
- 13 Which school has the highest acceptance rate?
Which states have the lowest high school graduation rates?
10 States With the Lowest High School Graduation Rate
- District of Columbia. In 2013, 62% of high school students graduated in District of Columbia – a 3% increase since 2011.
- Oregon. In 2013, 69% of high school students graduated in Oregon – a 1% increase since 2011.
- New Mexico.
What city has the lowest high school graduation rate?
Those with the lowest graduation rates include Indianapolis (31 percent), Cleveland (34 percent), Detroit (38 percent), Milwaukee (41 percent), Baltimore (41 percent), Atlanta (44 percent), Los Angeles (44 percent), Las Vegas (45 percent), and Columbus (45 percent).
What state is the hardest to graduate high school?
When broken down by state, Iowa and New Jersey have the highest graduation rate in the country at 91% each. Alabama, Kentucky, Tennessee, Texas, West Virginia, and Wisconsin all follow with 90%.
What school has the lowest graduation rate?
The 11 Universities with the Worst Graduation Rates
- Purdue University North Central, Indiana (Graduation Rate: 14%);
- Cameron University (Graduation Rate:14.1%);
- Ohio University at Chillicothe (Graduation Rate: 15.6%);
- Coppin State University, Baltimore, Maryland (Graduation Rate: 16.3%).
What race has the highest dropout rate?
In 2019, the high school drop out rate for American Indian/Alaska Natives in the United States was 9.6 percent — the highest rate of any ethnicity. In comparison, the high school drop out rate for Asians was just under two percent.
Does dropping out of high school ruin your life?
High School dropouts are more than twice as likely as graduates to live in poverty within a year and begin depending on public assistance for their survival. A higher percentage of high school dropouts have health problems because of a lack of access to basic care.
What state has the poorest education?
33.13% of Americans over the age of 25 had an educational attainment of having a bachelor’s degree or higher in 2019. The state with the highest percentage of people having a bachelor’s degree of higher educational attainment was Massachusetts at 44.98%, and the lowest was West Virginia at 21.05%.
What state has the most dropouts?
A NCES report, “Trends in High School Dropout and Completion Rates in the United States: 2019,” found that Louisiana had the highest average dropout rate from 2013-17: 9.6%. The lowest average status dropout rate over those years was 3.8% in Massachusetts.
What state has the highest high school GPA?
Who’s Smartest? States with the Highest GPAs
- Massachusetts. Average GPA: 3.36.
- Illinois. Average GPA: 3.36.
- Virginia. Average GPA: 3.36.
- North Carolina. Average GPA: 3.37.
- Mississippi. Average GPA: 3.42.
- West Virginia. Average GPA: 3.44.
- South Carolina. Average GPA: 3.48.
- 5 Best Auto Insurance Companies for Uber and Lyft Drivers.
What country has the highest high school dropout rate?
The country with the highest school dropout rate is Malta, with 40.5%.
Which race in the United States has the highest high school graduation rate?
Asian/Pacific Islander students had the highest ACGR (93 percent), followed by White (89 percent), Hispanic (82 percent), Black (80 percent), and American Indian/Alaska Native (74 percent) students.
What is a bad graduation rate?
As of 2019, college graduation rates are increasing slightly. However, only 58.3% of students complete a bachelor’s degree within six years. What is a bad graduation rate in college? Less-selective schools often maintain graduation rates below 50%.
Which school has the highest acceptance rate?
Located in North Dakota’s capital city, Bismarck State College tops the list of colleges with the highest acceptance rates.